Reviews for Background Music
Little Emily chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
These were so sad and just great!

I loved them so much!
danae-rawr chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
i was listening to can't stop gotta date with hate when i was reading this chapter
FinnFiona chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself-these serve as a lovely ending to the story, the last one in particular. I can just picture those kids... and George, with them. And I love the little ways Hermione makes an effort, and that Michael had the nerve to approach Ginny. Well done!
FinnFiona chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Lovely and sweet first part, with Ted and Andromeda. And the image of Ginny in the cold grey rain is a moving one as well... But, poor Lupin, my heart just breaks for him... Oh, and I love that line about being together while their hearts broke. Well put.
FinnFiona chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Interesting look at Bellatrix, there... and I think you got into Draco's psyche quite well. You've got a handle on Ginny's headspace with George and Harry, too-nicely done.
FinnFiona chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Ah, poor George... my favorite part of this set has to be all of the silent communication going on in the start of the first segment, though-so perfect.
FinnFiona chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Such a sad look at Luna, there... but quite realistic, I must say-I'm glad you gave her that depth, because I don't think she's so loopy as to not notice or care. She just put up her own version of armor. Very sweet scene with her and Ginny, also.

I'm also intrigued by Narcissa, here... and am very glad you let Dennis see through Harry-a very hard lump to swallow, that. Well done!
FinnFiona chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Another enjoyable chapter... lovely first scene with Ron and Hermione, and that argument with Ginny and Charlie was poignant-hard to read, but very realistic in that situation.
FinnFiona chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
I actually don't know if I'd think Harry and Ginny (or anyone) would end up where they did without their experiences, but it's a nice thought-as are Ginny's hopes for her son. Her thoughts during the war are well-put also...

I think Draco's may have been my favorite though-thought-provoking little glimpse.
GrandmaBeth chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Wonderful as usual! Thank You! Grandma
sjt1988 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Love it
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Hello,

Aw :) Yayy! That was fantastic. I really wish you wouldn't end this, but it's ok. This was really good. You are amazing at this sort of thing. :)

Great work

Rhr4eva
GoddessofYouth chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
This chapter is awesome! I love Andromeda/Ted, James/Lily, Hermione/Ginny's friendship, and Remus! Happy Halloween!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Hello,

Aw :) That was so cute. Yo uare amazing at writing these! I wish you would continue it... but it's ok.

Great work

Rhr4eva
kaelkitty chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Lily and James are my all time favorite couple! Loved that comforting part at the end!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »