Reviews for Encore!
sonckad chapter 16 . 1/30
I know you updated this story several years ago, but I do hope you continue it at some point :)
Wiggle34 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Love this is there anymore by chance
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
This is very well written. Please update! Would love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Would love to see a conclusion to this story. I have really enjoyed reading it.
bandeapix chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
This chapter was really good, especially the end. Please, another chapter !
ladyevenstar22 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
very believable progression, sometimes in other stories they can be less than subtle so bravo!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
I'm loving this story! You have a wonderful storyline here and I'm very excited to see what you do with it. Please update soon!
Wholives4Eva chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
This is terrific and I am really loving it so please please finish it. It is a really interesting take on their relationship and I am dying to find out how it is all resolved. Plus I love the karaoke parts - they are just such fun! So please update again soon and thank you for being one of the few people still writing Reela fiction. :D
cmtaylor531 chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Such a great story. Roomies were one of the least rushed and well developed couples on ER then bam they brought in John Stamos and ruined it all. Still pissed about that. lol
jessspider chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Oh my G! I can't believe there are noooo moreeee chaptterrrssss! Your story positively broke my heart! Still breaking my heart! I loved it. Loved it loved it loved it!

I honestly can't remember reading this before, but yesterday, literally, found your link from one of the reela forums, and you had me hooked from the start!

I cannot believe the fantasticness you have weaved. I know that your last update was a year ago. But if my review can magically miraculously somehow tiny weenily prompt you to pick it up and continue and update and write again, you would make me such a happy happy person. lol!

Oh my goodness. Every chapter you wrote was complete genious. Aside from very tiny grammer things, which really I dont care about cos its all about the story, I just totally loved the way you wrote Neela and Ray. I love the fact that you kept true to the ROOMIE-ness, and that you had no other 'annoying' so to speak, lol, characters, as you so promised at the start.

I have to ask, what the heck is going to happen next. is Neela going to be pregnant (I've been wondering lol), is Ray going to remember? Are they going to have another moment?

Im getting worried about his headaches I have to admit. Maybe that's all part of his memory coming back. hmm.

Will Neela get a look in at his scar? Will she kiss it better?

lol. Sorry, I am, trying to rid myself of the angst you've created in me through this brilliant story.

OH gosh, what am I to do... Thank you, thank you thank you for keeping on with it for as long as you did, and also, all the chapters, for which you author-noted them as being 'difficult to write' were your best chapters. They were all brilliant, but you couldn't tell how hard it was for you to write, but you could tell that it was definitely an intense chapter, and you had the characters down - you know, perfect, and the story, and descriptions and the way - I mean I just felt Ray's pain!

He was soo happy, and you felt his happiness, then it was like he died, when she told him what she did on the roof, and it was we died, and sheer pain, for us, for him, for them.

This is a phenomenal mess that Neela has found herself in. But you know I love it.

I dont care how long your story is, please write, please come back to it. One day, maybe soon, please.

I loved the present she gave to him. I couldn't believe the gift he gave her. The dream sequence, and then the real thing. The karoake - loved the bribe, loved her game, loved his shock at having to do another shift. Oh my god, when he got stabbed. When she tried to tell him she was in danger. When he chucked her to the floor to save her! Oh my heart was dying. And you got all those emotions so perfectly in there. I could feel it.

Well done! and Thank you again.
Miss kg chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Hey, BB - I totally loved your latest chapter to this fanfic.

So nice to see the closeness. His headaches...

Well done for doing this. I can't wait to read more. Keep up with the good work. (",)
docrock06 chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
OMG, I am so excited to see that you updated this! Can't wait for more! (this is sammy btw lol)
actlikesummer chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
OH MY GOD! you really need to update please! i am hooked. I was so sad that Ray couldn't remember anythign about them living together or anything. I need to know what happens next. Please update. soon. Thanks. Great story. I love protective Ray.
starryjen chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
Really enjoying this, keep up the good work!
Miss kg chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
Hey BB! I liked this chapter and liked the portrayal of Neela and Abby's freindship. I loved the mention of his likeness for horror flicks and the whole key scenario reminded me of the show.

I'm not sure on what to advise you as I'm not sure which direction you want to take the story. Am always willing to offer some direction, not sure if it would be of any use.

The fic seems to have a balance of comdey and seriousness too.

I can't wait for more! :-)