Reviews for One Night to Heal What's Broken
utgotye chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I think you did a very good job and you could fairly easily develop this story a little further without much trouble, making it 3-5 chapters total. Angela has been and always will be very compatible with Booth, and I would absolutely LOVE to read how you would write Brennan's reaction (if any) to the tongue-lashing Angela gave her and/or Angela and Booth's apparent new relationship. It would obviously be completely your decision, but should you choose to write more, I, for one, would love to see Angela and Booth end up together, perhaps with Booth being reassigned, and Brennan ending up COMPLETELY miserable. I strongly urge you to please put your obvious writing talents to work extending this story either in the form of more chapters or via sequel one shots. Either way, thanks again and keep up the good work.
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'm B&B all the way, but I thought this was absolutely lovely!
EnmityRose chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Great story, I like that it was Ange, although I initally read it as the woman being Bones! It's a good angle to pursue, even though I am a complete Bones/Booth shipper!
spygrl007 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow.. good stuff.. and poor Booth that's just.. agonizing. And actually, poor Angela too... and heck.. poor Brennan too.

Just angst angst angst all around!

Fantastic writing keep up the good work (and thanks to RM at the ABY for sending people here)
snowed in chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great story! I get frustrated with the way Brennan treats Booth sometimes, too. Your story captures very well the pain she causes him.
GreySawyer chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is so friggin good! I love all of the detail you put into the story. It makes me feel like I'm actually watching it! I'm also shipping this pairing right now, even though I'm in the minority, but Brennan needs to get over herself before she and Booth can really be together. Angie on the other hand, is just plain AWESOME.

Great job!
danireed chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow is about all i can say. It was a very good fic and at first i thought it was some random person, but it was good to see Angela with Booth, but i still want to see the ending with Brennan and Booth. it was very well written.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I am a B & B girl all the way Baby!

However with that being said this was amazing!

So loving and tender and sad!

If you do continue it I hope it Both Angela and Booth reconcile the guilt that they will both have with out telling Bones.

But I hope they forgive themselves and each other.
Raerae21 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved it! Sequel please! Or continue! It's fun to read something different on this site. :)
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Actually this is exactly the sort of thing I was thinking would happen in the fifth season with Brennan continuing to deny that she has any feelings beyond friendship for Booth, and Booth having to suffer with her sleeping with his boss while he pines for her. The Angela storyline was supposed to be her finally ending her self-imposed celibacy and I'd suggested she do it with Boot since 1) he desperately needs to feel loved by someone again and 2) she deserves someone who'll make love to her after six months, and not just a quick romp in the sack. You capture this all perfectly and I'd love to see a few follow-up chapters exploring Brennan dealing with Booth & Angela finding love in each other's arms.
kcarter1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Okay so I am very much a Booth and Bones shipper but I really enjoyed your story. I have had issues in the past about how Booth is treated. If Booth was to end up with anyone other than Bones, I would want it to be Angela.
DJKM1980 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Really like the story and your writing style. But as a B/B fan hate the ship. Kept me guessing and i always love stories with a twist. Hope to read more of your stories soon
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
yeah, i'm a stickler for cannon couples so this kind'a goes against what i believe, but that being said, it was a GREAT one-shot. i hade absolutly no idea who he was talking to til he "said" her name. then i was like OMIGODS! lol. it was very well writen and just the right amount of bitter sweet. ;_; very nice.

mayakasti chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Great one shot, Although I am Booth and Brennan all the way, this one made sense and could be something for Booth and Ange. Except (as Gordon Gordon says)"Except" it is not fair to Brennan since Booth never actually approached her after drawing that line even when she told him she wanted to learn about love (in one of the episodes).

I hope this makes sense.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
good shot. not sure if i like booth with ange but clearly he needed something and someone to love him back just for a while. it's a great piece and sweet ending. I think ange was right to yell at Bones she really doesn't know what a loving relationship is and won't accept booth so shouldn't really go on about it being a bad thing. look forward to more from you