Reviews for The First Day of the Rest of Their Lives
mrs stirling chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
What an enjoyable and well written story that ive read and reviewed many many enjoyed this story a lot and its an exerlent piece of writing that the writer should be so very proud to have happens next?.please write the next part asap please please please please?because I most definatly want to know what happens writer have written a very enjoyable and a very brillant story that ive enjoyed reading and enjoyed christmas and a happy mrs .
helen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Dear rachaeljurrasic please tell what is going to happen next?and if the three champions are going to meet the old man in tibet?.i most definatly want to know what happens in the next part of your first class story please please?.im a fan of the champions and I watch the series on itv 4 and its a very very fantastic tv series consesting of thirty stirling is my favourite and my hero. I am very very much in love with craig stirling and he has very very sexy come to bed stirling is very very fit very very sexy very very good looking and very very handsome.i would most definatly sleep with craig stirling and I most definatly share a bed with craig I go to bed a night I have lots of nice dreams about me and craig .
helen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Dear racheal jurrasic not only do I enjoy all the champions stories ive enjoyed the champions video this new divide on a fantastic video with a fantastic song by linkin do you come up with your ideas for all the stories you write?.i enjoy writing myself and I also enjoy up the fantastic work please please?.i love reading the champions stories and I love reviewing all the champions wishes racheal .
helen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Last night I had a dream and in the dream I was rescued by craig stirling richard barret and sharon mccready.i was tied to a chair in a celler in an empty warehouse and I was rescued by the three my dream im a cousin of the three three champions rounded up the criminals and handed them over to the stirling found me in the celler and untied me before picking me up and carring me out the celler and out the warehouse. He took me back to his apartment with him and took me to bed with told me that he is going to look after me and I thanked him with a very very passionate kiss which he shared with stirling is my boyfriend and my lover in all the dreams I have about craig is very fit with very sexy come to bed .
helen chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Rachel jarassic is a brillant writer and ive read this story quite a few times.i look forword to what happens next and I look forword to reading and reviewing more champions enjoyed reading the story and ive enjoyed reviewing the will happen next?.i hope that we get to find out in the next story?.that is a story I would love to read and .
helen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
As I watch the champions on tv I enjoy reading stories about the champions and I also love reviewing all the champions stories ive the first day of the rest of their lives story the first story before the three champions go on their first mission?.i would love to know please?.i hope the writer of this story can answer the question ive asked please?.many thanks for a brillant story and well done to the writer of the a story ive enjoyed reading and out of from .
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was an excellent tale! I loved the character interaction between Craig and Richard at the beginning, and the more realistic language that Richard used when Craig teased him about the Cricket, as well as his reaction on first seeing Sharron. I feel your stories are wonderfully written and have stayed true to the characters. I also like the way you introduced Sharron, giving her a good background and her initial thoughts about the two men who will soon become so important to her professionally, and I guess personally as well. The rest as they say, is history. I know I am coming in to this very late, but I do so hope you'll write some more stories!
RachaelJurassic chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Thanks a lot for the review. I'll be posting another one soon.

RJ
Leoda Z chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I liked this story very much - especially the touches of humour. I hope this is the first of many more Champions stories from you.