Reviews for Mistake
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh yeah!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Yeah, if ever two people should talk its them!
LostNight0907 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I hate hollis...a lot...this fic made me go giggle in the corner :P I enjoyed it a lot!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i don't know which was my favorite line -

Did you think I was blind or something? I wear glasses, but only for reading.

or where he tells abby that mann wasn't good in bed.

too bad ex files didn't like that. would have saved a bunch of drama and angst.
Hime no Kowai Shumi chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
nice
finlaure chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You do know that Hollis also played the Borg Queen in Star Trek,, I think the personallity fits just right. Really like this story and it is just what I think Gibbs would say to her at the end of that scene.
PT21 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Thank God you dumped Mann. nasty lady! :D
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AW! This is cute!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh no you don't you can't leave us there.. Sighs... wasn't it a little fast for them to already be having this discussion although I love that he kicked Mann out we need an equal if not over amount of Abby in this fanfic. Cause Fair is Fair :) Hugs you GREAT job.
Berlian chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
love it,, gabby moment seem short tough;) can't wait for another Gabby story from you..
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love it :)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Excellent job - I hate her too!
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Liked it! Thanks for sharing.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
There should be more to this. I wanna know what they talk about and where exactly they go from here.
Kat8790 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
FINALLY! LOL! Someone who hates Hollis Mann too! :P I never EVER liked her. I saw one episode with her and I knew from the beginning what a bitch she was. I only wish in the show they would put Abby and Gibbs together but I think it will sadly only be a fantasy. :( But for now I can say that I loved this story! It was awesome and I LOVE the Hollis bashing. :P Keep up the awesome work and I hope to read more from you! :D