Reviews for Consequence
Katherine RaineKeth chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
I can't believe there isn't a sequel to this! This is soooo good!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Very tragic and morbid but I always wondered how Sylar would be with Elle in five years gone. Good story.
Sakura Katana chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Such a good ending. I'm so glad I finally finished this.

Gosh, it was the perfect blend of sad and cute. I don't think you should do a sequel (maybe you've already started one and I don't know) b/c that could very easily wreck it.
Sakura Katana chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Ha, I'm finally going to finish reading this. I loved this chapter. Probably my fave so far.
Noon's Phoenix chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
The end was very weird lol but in a very good way. You get this mention of greater things to come. But the thing is kinda final so it's solid.

Awesome story!
Noon's Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
That scene with her finding out was very powerful.

You can sense the panic and disbelief. This is fantastic honesty very very good fic :)
Cat Yuy chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
I totally missed this story.

I love it.
syelle chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
very interesting and definitely has potential for a sequel, hope you write one!
Lemomina chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
I can't believe i forget to review this *facepalm*

I see what you did here , you left it with an Open Ending that he will probably kill her but not definitely , because you didn't want to write him kill her , right ?

Anyway , i like what you did , i wouldn't want to read him killing her , that would be too much for my shippy heart .

I hope you write a sequel with not dead Elle :)
badkidoh chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
good ending.
Drakulina chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
o.O that was great but please tell me you are at least thinking of writing a sequel...ending it there is just so...sad..
Lara-Van chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Oh. My god. The best, brightest part of his life was about to come crashing down...

And then Hiro hit the reset button.

Thank god.

Because nothing can ever be right in the bad!future. Except for Sylar and baby Noah, but that too came to a twisted, pathetic end, courtesy Knox. Damn them...
Cougar1824 chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
I really have no idea what to say; its just amazing.

I love how they both dance around and with one another in a weird and twisted tango.

Did Peter really let Elle carry all that guilt? And I love how Elle just says "Peter's Stripper." It also seems like Sylar doesn't have any idea where he wants his life to go. Sure he craves power but where is that going to lead him in the end.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
badkidoh chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
i liked it so far so update.
Navybee chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
The chapters keep getting better and better! Thanks for the great story! :)