Reviews for All Creatures of Our God and King
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
A very strange but interesting angel story. Zack was certainly not doing the will of god.
Amerision chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Awesome story that could really stand alone as original fiction.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow. This is seriously awsome. You expanded on such a mysterious character so well. Thanks for such a well written story!
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Jesus Christ, this was fantastic! I find no words. How did you come up with such an idea? Tomorrow I will watch the new episode with other eyes.

And Im so glad that you let Sam not be the only culprit! Dean they broke with flesh, bone and brutality. Sam they broke with mindgames. And in the end, both where just puppets.

Really when I read it, I always thought: shit this is how it all could have been!

Baby, this is a masterpiece (again)! haha

Hugs and greetings from Germany:)
Deanna72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
A pretty intricate examination of a character who was the definition of morally ambiguous onscreen...I think you've shown his motivations well (not to mention that ol' slippery slope). Too bad Zachariah couldn't have stayed the course he set out on...but in the end, he's held responsible for his choices, as we all are.

So well done!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was...amazing
carocali chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
And then you take on the mythology of God in your fic. You are just a writing machine! Really cool way of dissecting the series. I guess we'll see what actually happens soon!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I love when you flex your creative muscles!

Lucifer just fascinates me. And Zachariah is scary in his clueless naivety. Although he does manipulate Lilith and Ruby and Castiel.

You killed Sam. *sigh* But in order for Z to learn something it had to happen.

Fabulous stuff!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Interesting! A little bleak in the end, but interesting. :)

Good job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Good lord, is it Thursday yet? Your amazing epic tale is a perfect appetizer. Beautifully written.