Reviews for Falling Hard
csiAngel chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
This was brilliant. A realistic mixture of angst, romance, drama and lovely sweetness. Fantastic writing. I really enjoyed reading this.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Okay, LOVED this story! I loved the grief-stricken sex, the guilt, and the angst. And I adored the happy ending. ] ] ]
Wildweasel chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Amazing sequel!

It kept being angsty for hours, love it!

Love the way you wrote that Smacked.

Thanks again for that great story!
PR Stella 926 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
i know u must of wrote this last month but do u care to continue. i would like to know what happens when Mac & Stella go back to chicago. will their relationship go further? let me know if u continue to this one of if u have another one of mac and stella but juicier... LOL :-P
csi-ncis chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
Excellent ending everyone at the bar having a great time :) Poor Aaron though, at least he didn't go all crazy on her, just took his heartbreak and told her to leave. Adam will figure it out, just like the rest of them because they won't be able to hide the little things.
Woodland Flower chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
Hi! Lily here, under another name :) Thanks for your message/review reply. I'll catch up on the chapter I missed as soon as I can. i've really enjoyed reading this whole story, and have loved the complexity of the emotions and the characters, and of course the romance that wins through, even though it has come at some cost. I liked how you wrote The Talk between Stella and Aaron, and how you wrote about the different things she feels. The scene at the bar in the end was great, I loved that moment between Mac and Stella, and of course, what he asks her, and what he would like to do. Very them not to want to show off any relationship in public. I really hope you have some more MS 'beasts' in the works! I love very much how you write them. Lily x
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
OMFG! LOVED IT! poor Aaron, but i freaking loved it! I think you need to write a sequel!
LILKENNY chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
That's a really nice ending and it totally completes the story. Of course there's still the question if they'll make it, but no real smacked fan, will ask that question openly anyway ;) And sometimes - as it is here - it's better to leave something left for speculations.

I had two favorite parts in this chapter. The first one is the "Bella and Jack" conversation between Nat and Stella. That's not only very funny to read, but it's also such a typical conversation between two women. It makes the story even more believable, because it's somthing so utterly "normal" between two friends. And it's a great idea, too ;)

The second part was the conversation between Aaron and Stella for almost the same reason. It wasn't some cheesy "everything's forgiven" conversation, but very believable, very true, very much what would probably happen. And I like how frustrated Aaron seemd to be, how hurt and sad.

So like the whole story those two parts were very... "grounded" in lack of a better word. The whole story wasn't some happy-go-lucky story but it openly displayed negative emotions and themes, like adultery, which was not only a change to what I often read here in this fandom, but a very welcome change, too.

I enjoyed your writing style a lot and so all I can say (probably again, I'm not sure) is, that I thank you very much for this story.
LILKENNY chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Another great chapter.

I liked the part with Stella and Mac at her apartment best. The image of him sleeping with his head in her lap was just too cute. I'm also happy to see, that he finally seems to wind down a litte.

The events in the second part were a bit surprising. At first I didn't get how Mac could even be there, when he wasn't supposed to work that day, so I'm glad, that you gave some hints at that near the end.

Only thing tat got me confused a bit was, this Charlie guy saying: “What do I- How about shooting that friend of yours, eh? And him?” I thought then that Mac was shot, too, but obviously he wasn't. So I guess Charlie was talking about taking Mac hostage.

I hope there'll be some clear-up in the next chapter as to why he even did that (taking Mac hostage at the CSI garage, then driving to some unknown house and taking more hostages).

Otherwise another great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one!
noz4a2 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Hi! Just discovered this story and love it! You seemed to capture everyone in their elements perfectly. I have been a occasional CSI:NY fan, but now, more than ever I am starting to get more into it. I have read a lot of fan fiction and am glad that there are minimal if any spelling errors (one of my pet peeves) and that the dialogue flows and makes sense. Of course I am now a total SMACK fan! Although I have been a HUGE Gay Sinise fan for years, there is something so damn sexy about that man. Can't wait to see the conclusion (you could do a lot more chapters, I wouldn't mind). Update soon!
csi-ncis chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
The begining was great...I love storms they make things dramatic and Mac walking 15 blocks rounded it out :) When Aaron came up to Stella, yikes, poor Aaron when he finds out whats going on. Can't wait for the last installment
BAUMember chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
oh me like that cant wait for next chapter to see what happens and please ad more sexy time lol x
LILKENNY chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Great chapter. I like how the emotional pressure on Mac was rising through the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next part to see if it's at its peak already or if he'll go downhill even more.

Poor Stella has to deal with his denial and her own emotions. I wonder how long she will be able to cope with everything. Aaron seems to be a decent guy. I guess it would be easier to not feel for him otherwise. But that makes the story even better, because it takes this "destined to be together" part out of it for Mac and Stella.

The underlying mood got even darker with this chapter and I like that a lot. It's so not your typical smacked story. So I'm curious as to how this will be resolved.

Please keep on writing this story and thanks for the new chapter!
joannahobbit chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I really like this story, at first I really wasn't sure how I felt about it but really, you are doing an excellent job with this. Loving the tension.
csi-ncis chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
lol LOSA and LOMA levels are awesome! That is perfect so everybody knows where their tempers are. Mac is getting himself into a lot of trouble, can't wait to find out what is going to happen!