Reviews for With Blood
Winterwolke chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
I like your story very much and I have to mention the two points I liked best.
First: Dean. You were afraid of his soft side (that really is the reason I write this lines now). But you did very well. Why wouldn't Dean have this soft side too? They both are hurt all the time and though I give it to them to have a high pain threshold and more adrenalin than anyone should have it's highly unlikely that neither of them has a long, very painful recovering phase ever. As for the emotional stuffyou nailed it. Dean surely has this side. To be honest I'd have wished for you to explore the emotional drama more. But still, very good.
Second: Your notes. I really like to read what the author thought about the story, explaining why this was done like that. It makes it even more lively. Thank you for your great work!
Basma chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
"His father sounded a little strange..."
I read this and instantly thought "Fuck you John you're with Adam aren't you ?!"
Then he said he was in Minnesota and then i couldn't help but hate the bastard

I'm enjoying your story so much can't wait to know how it's gonna end I'll be sure to go through your other stories you are an amazing writer
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Very good story and well told. Concept could be an episode.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I'm literally speechless.
ALLS96 chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Great story. I was watching House before reading it. I couldn't stop imagining what it would be like if House was Dean's doctor...
pipinheart chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I loved it! I think the relationship between Dean and Bobbt grew here, Loved it!
orange-8-hands chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
This was an enjoyable fic; good job
Awesome chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
So good. This was so good. So well done *claps slowly*
Sanshal chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Loved this.

(And I know I should probably be more eloquent, but I'mjust speechless at this point...)

Thanks!

Ps.- Do you have an Lj account? I'd like to track your stories...I'm on Lj as Sanshal...
WolfPilot06 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Incredible. The bond between Bobby Singer and the Winchester brothers - especially Dean - has always been fascinating to me. The amount of thought and the care with which you handle this potential situation that would explain his complete devotion to the Winchester boys (and the devastation of Dean's death) is exquisite. I highly, *highly* enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Loved this, I love the relationship between Dean and Bobby.

My favourite line was - “And you... For god's sake, Dean. If it's not Sam it just has to be anybody? You so desperate for someone to need you?” and I loved that Bobby tried to attack John after he said it (Too right! :) )

I really liked your afterword and thought it was very informative. The bit about John being with the Milligans in particular and I liked the hints you dropped toward it
nette0602 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Very nice story!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Donating a kidney is something Dean would definately do for Bobby. I think Sam would too. Bobby cared for them from the time they were small.
sandycub chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! Bobby is one of my all time fave characters and your depiction of him and his relationship with Dean is awesome!
kseniya-rainbow chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
That was really nice story!

I like it immensely! Your version of how Bobby and Winchesters became so close is very interesting and unique _

I love how you describe relationships between Dean and Bobby: their banters and gruff affections; the way Bobby hesitated whether he should stay and help with the pain at nights or not, how he wasn't been able to say “no” and guilt because of it, how much he missed Dean after his death; the way Dean was absolutely determent to help, ready for everything for Bobby, his loyalty and love for older hunter.

“I don't care that we're nothing to you but a bunch of strays. But I care about what happens to you... I can't not." "Family doesn't end with blood,"-Dean's speech was great!

“They get busy and they just forget." – that was so sad…

"I didn't think it was possible, But John raised a bastard crazier than he is," "He's an overachiever," "I am inside you, man. That is one freaky freaky thing." – dialogs between Dean and Bobby are really awesome! Funny and serious, sincere and affectionate)))

Oh, and epilogue. That was so emotional and heartbreaking I absolutely adore it! That was wonderful! _

Considering what we saw in the show, I really really think something like your story could have happened! And you did great job describing it!

I really like your work! Thank you so much for sharing this story! _

Best wishes,