Reviews for You Belong With Me
So cute! I love Simon! :D
JOE-SHMOE that's not my name chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
YAY! :p
caz15th chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Now, I'm definitely not a songfic fan, but I LOVED your story. It's not dramatising the song or making it into a big statement: it just fits in neatly and perfectly into Simon's thoughts. The way you interacted with it was excellent, reinforcing Simon's general characterisation through most of City of Bones. Awesome work, the work of someone very talented :D Excellent!
sarahstarr chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww. I love Simon. Hope you do some more stories with him, you write him very well :)
yurixoxo chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw this is so adorable!

"I just wanna show you (s)he don’t even know you

Baby let me love you let me want you

You just see right through me

But if you only knew me

We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible"
SHHH its a Secret chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
HEY DARLING!

So i pretty much love this. and you know that isnt saying alot because you wrote it and i love you. but still soo cute. 3 and the instead of reality bit n your page is ADORABLE! but i couldnt figure out how to comment there so I am commenting here.

i Love and Miss you so much!

3 Your Bestest and Most Dyslexic Friend

(btw- how cruel is the word dyslexic? it took spell check like infinity to figure out what i meant. )

CALL ME! i have midterms this week but i'll make time for you 3
Silverstream1215 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
interesting, perfect song for how simon must feel! keep it up. _
Rebecka Alanna chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hello love. I was finally able to read this one (i really should be writing an extensive paper, but a City of Bones-Taylor Swift ficlet seemed so much more appealing). I love this 3. I am a recent convert to the amazingness of Taylor Swift as well (in fact, I'm listening to her now). This is adorable, as usual. Simon's eventual conversion to the music is priceless and I think your sense of humour is very much like Cassie Clare's. In short, you almost make me wish I had supported Simon/Clary _. More, please! Much love,Becka
reebecca96 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
thumbs up!:D i 3 taylor swift and i LUV the mortal instruments so i really love this write more!
lesionfreepretty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this? this is pure gold- you just made my day, and now I'm grinning like a little fool XD (and now I'm grining even more because I just got to use the word "fool" in everyday conversation XD)

Simon was so in character, and I loved that little throwback to the "mom, dad, I'm undead" thing- that was my all time favorite part of any of the books. not sure if it was intentional to have the "hey mom, I'm gay" thing there, but it made me giggle all the same :)

P.S- your penname is supreme, never change it XD
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
loved it. very good. i love that one taylor swift song. I never thought about it before but it does fit
Me Myself I chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You write Simon very well. I feel as if you are Simon. Are you? Because I would marry you. Anyone else who loves this & the Simon-Song-Fic Idea, go read UnLucky (by this same author). It's fantastic too. Keep it up!
LikeNoOneElse chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Cute. So what do you feel about this song? lol
Lovemi chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Haha this is sook ironic cause just yesterday I was lisening 2 you belong with me and i am also a huge taylor swift fan and mortal instruments fan and I was thinking how much this song describes simons situation in city of bones! But this was genius I loved it!