Reviews for Haunted
Funky Poacher chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Thank you. Too often Raoul's misery is either forgotten, or no one cares because they're too wrapped up in Eric (which I do not understand, he's a bloody sociopath). This was terribly beautiful and sad.
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Uh, ohs. Please continue with more. I loved it. It didn't show much about the story in the first chappie and that's what I love about it. Like Lilacaffee said, it leaves a lit for the imagination.
Miko-Mo chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was awesome. I love Phantom.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow. What can I say? Very well-written. Whose point-of-view is this from?
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Very creepy, sad, and accurate - it's a wonderful piece. I was confused about the point of view - I thought it was Christine at first, but after the whole thing it's Raoul? Right? That wasn't entirely clear. And I didn't entirely understand the mirror part, either. Ah, mysterious - that's another good word for this. Again, great job.
stardiva chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
hi you

ok um while i don't like raul ( i am a eric girl)

i really liked this

got any more?
Lila Caffee chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm scared. That was great. Amazing. I liked how it was vague, it left a lot to the imagination. It gave me shivers.
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yay, you're wrote a Phantom phic! It just about ties my love for The Producers.

This was such a good piece! It was so dark . . . and I like dark stuff. *evil chuckle* It was really descriptive, too. You could get a good sense of all of the emotions. Very haunting and scary, yet sad at the same time.

This is defintely going into my favorites.

~PB