Reviews for Deadly Beautiful
GiGi.501 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Okaaay' i reeeaaally need an upadte! asap! & i know its been what? 1-2 years? But who cares? Lol :) love, this story. & i'm so happy that Randy didnt die ' well at least in the last chapters...& i feel sorry for matt, & dave, & cm punk, & john! Lol, well hope you comeback to this story! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
MagdileanaO chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
I love where this is going. Can't wait to see how it ends.
elliexhardy chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
*gasps* Oh no! Not Matt! That's so sad. I know she didn't mean to at the end...but it was too late. As for Randy, he better not even think about hurting her...or I will hop in there and beat him up. I like this story...I really do! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ManhattanMadame chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
That was so sad! I thought she might kill him but I didn't think it'd be an accident or that she'd react like that. Great update!
XZombieKillerX chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
NO o! [

But at least it was an accident.

Can't wait to read the next chapt!
TJ Sparkles chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
I knew it was coming, but I wasn't expecting it to be this way. You really threw me off there-I thought she'd get angry and kill him. This time it really was an accident. My gosh. Now that Randy's out and knows what's going on, is he going to expose her or threaten to?

You've got me on the edge of my seat!
derivereine chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
Imitation is the worst form of flattery. Thanks for trying, though.

Next time you write something, please try to be original.
Menaji chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
Cannot wait for another update. I'm glad she found happiness with Matt. I can not wait to see what Randy is going to do..

xoxo
MagdileanaO chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
I must be twisted because I still want her to kill Matt and end up with Randy. Matt's too nice...

Sad chapter, can't wait to read the next one the suspense is killing me. Is she gonna flip?
TJ Sparkles chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
Poor girl. She was so looking forward to the baby, & it was also supposed to signify a new life for her. Now that she's lost it, I'm thinking that she's probably going to lose her mind and return to the life she had before she met Matt.

I know how you are at building up suspense, so when he does die, I know it'll be totally unexpected. It'll come out of nowhere. You're good at that :)

Great chapter, buddy!
ManhattanMadame chapter 17 . 12/4/2009
Ek when I saw the title of this chapter I had a really bad feeling Merci was going to kill herself or Matt. Rather glad they're both still very much alive!

Another great chapter; I feel super sorry for Merci.
elliexhardy chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
Aw, I love Matt in here. He's so sweet. I hope Merci kills Randy [even though I don't want that in real life...lol.] He's a total jerk! Ugh. Can't wait for the next chapter :o)
MorbidxAngel chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
I really like that Matt isn't a pushy boyfriend, and wasn't persistant when he found her with the scrap book. I like him. I wish every man could be like him.

I really feel for Merci, she had just got used to the fact that she was pregnant, but the stress with Randy made her lose the baby. It's true what you wrote 'a woman could always trace her pain back to a man'.

I dread to think what she's going to do, I really hope that she isn't going to hurt Matt! But I think she's going to go a wee bit psycho now.

This is getting so nail biting now, Ash. I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens.

Love you, honey!

Dom

x
XZombieKillerX chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
Aw so sad. [

what will happen next? O_O
Menaji chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO FAR I KNOW THE NEXT FEW CHAPPIES ARE GOING TO BE GREAT AND I CANNOT WAIT TO CATCH UP. LATER.

PS MATT AND MERCI ARE TOO CUTE