Reviews for Shades Of Violet
It's so...tragic.
dawnXpaul chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
so sad *crying*
CountDown chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
I am about to cry. I read this a while ago, but then decided to read it again. I love this story, and I can't get over how sad it is. I usually read the super-happy-Dawn/Paul-type things, but this is a good change of pace. I love how you had Dawn and Paul share the scarf, and Paul's thought was he had to live to return it to her, that made me cry the first time. And adding in Ashy-boy, that really made me bawl. I think adding Ash added a new dimension to the story, instead of just ending it with Barry killing himself (another crying moment), so great job on that.
suicune95 chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
*sniff* it ended so sad! I'd cry hystarically, but its like 3:00 am... *sniff*
suicune95 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Great story but Reiji seems a bit OOC to me. i just cant imagine his brother in a pink shirt wearing an apron would be capible of doing that. plus tecnically if you look at it from Paul's point of view he killed his brother in self-defense. (sorta) so wouldnt that tecnically make it legal? I mean for petes sake he threw a chair at him!
Miranda Bella chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
it's so awesome ! But so sad i cry when i read it and i hate paul so much ! I think dawn supose to be with barry ! I love happy ending ! Can you write some twinleafshipping ! Please ! PAUL IS THE WORST ! BUT YOU ARE THE BEST !
This Be ALi chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
-Blows nose into tissue-This was...so sad..I luff it..-Starts crying-IKARISHIPPING FOREVER! XDD
earlymorninglight12 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
oh, so sad. Poor Ash, especially.
chibitopaz117 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
OMG THIS CHAPTER MADE ME CRY OMG IM STILL CRYING I LUV UR WRITING T.T SO BEAUTIFUL!
Pink Panini chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
I almost cried while I read this ... (sniffles)
Pink Panini chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Aw... how sweet of Paul to think of Dawn .
Pink Panini chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
BEP! OMG! I have to read further !
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
well i cirtianly did not see that comming. i really dont understant WHY you would want to kill renji but... ..., yeah i reapeat, why did paul kill his brother?
MissBesanii chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Geez, sadistic ain't ya?

Hahaa, so dramatic! It's like Romeo and Juliet but worse and way more dramatic!

This one I did cry. D
Ookami-Lover chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
so sad! dawn and paul died! and barry and ash saw the report and cried so sad! but overall good story