Reviews for Soul Eater
Concerned fan chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
It's a little messed up
Dr. Weymin chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Hey, nice job! I'm really impressed with this story, i'm so entranced. You did a really great job mixing kung fu panda witht the mummy. You did a good jub handling the kung fu panda humor.

"iv'e been climbing up and down these stairs for months now!" "and you've had trouble allthese months."

funny part. I laughed, the way you controled the characters, i could imagine the actor's voices coming out of their mouths. Good job. You should be proud of yourself.
Dr. Weymin chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
HILARIOUS i love kung fu panda. its my favorite movie. you have captured its very escence. your story shares the movies soul. thats very hard to do. congratulations. you are so funny
killah kitty chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
i love it love it love it bwahahahahahahhahahahahahaha *coughing* ugh well anyway it is good
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Though I haven't made much of reviews, I have made read it and I have to say that this is the best show ever!
OmegaDragon3000 chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
Really good,lol,i imaginate that you find a way to bring anyone back,glad you did,good work!
Spartan Guy 88 chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Nice ending to this story. Looks like things are back to normal... or are they?

Can't wait for the next part to this series.
RPO chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Yep! That's me! My username is, I believe, very appropriate, as you can see. Yay! Tigress finally told Zhan she likes him! I shall be waiting for a sequel...or else. PLUSHIES! (Way to overused, I know.) Post a sequel soon!
Jammin Jabala chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Well I couldnt think of a better way to end this. Everyones alive, Tai Lung gets what he deserves, and the akwardness between Zhan and Tigress is resolved, although i still like PoxTigress better. Anyway heres an over all review.

Not being a huge Kung Fu Panda fan I didnt wat to read this. I thougt it wasnt going to be intresting, but you proved me wrong. The deaths were all at perfect moments and every chracters writing was amzing, except Tigress, she seemed a out of character but I understand why. Also I enjoyed that you brought Tai Lung back to life. Most people probably whould've said he never died, even though he blew up at the end of the movie. Alright though Charged with Treason is still by far my fave of ure fics, I liked this.

Now theres one thing I wanna adress, Zhan. I just wanted you to know once againg i am sorry but i didnt enjoy Zhan. Hes not a bad character he just seemed like he was stuck in "im to cool for this" mode the whole story. Okay so overall I liked the story and Zhan, not so much.

Alright I wish you luck in future stories and can wait for ure next big project. (I dont mean the crossover.)
Black Raider chapter 23 . 10/8/2009
Sweet story dude! Bring on the Sequel! That is, unless you're just continueing on with this story. Does Shifu die again?
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
Alright! Way to go Po and Tigress! I knew Po would have a part to play in the second defeat of Tai.
shektor chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
yu have to have at least one last chapter where everyone gets back together and thn cut to tai lung or something tht comes bak lol
Jammin Jabala chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
Yay everyone's fave insect is back! Okay so this is my fave chapter, its obvious isnt it. Well I'm over joyed that Tai Lung has been defeated and everyone is returining to ther bodys. Hopefully by next chapter Crane and Monkey will be back :). Anyway I'm guessing next chapter is the ending so update soon.
RPO chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
YAY! THEY'RE ALIVE! Thank you for giving me back my red panda. But again with the descriptions of the dead bodies! Reversing the process is still kind of creepy in my imagination. Anyhows, update again soon!
Black Raider chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
Sweetness! Can't wait until the next chapter!