Reviews for Chaos Unleashed
the kid chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I thought of a way he could be sent back to FF7 land... guess what it is? [:-3

To give her back the soul energy he took when he was summoned to Buffy-land! C:
That would be a super nifty follow up, eh?
the kid chapter 1 . 3/1/2015

A perfect set up; with characters that are IN CHARACTER and a delightfully universe fitting summoning scene! *YOOM-TAH*

Just some stuff that should be REMEMBERIZED: You've included Dawn here, so you'll be able to start anytime past the first epi she appears in: vincent is waaay too mature for all of the scooby girls (and I defs can't see him with anya! D:), maybe he could just go romance-less? also, that vincent was summoned as CHAOS... does that mean the other demon is gone? what about the rest of the FF7 crew? did vincent have his materia with him? if only a few, what kinds? hmm, that vincent was summoned by the KEY... will it affect his powers? or forge a connection between him and dawn? she had significant spirit dmg... will that cause future problems? How much will he take over slaying duties to where Buffy has an identity crisis? Hehehe, can't wait to hear buffy's sanctimonious preaching about how he's "a soulless demon pretending to have a soul..." OOOOO YATTA! THIS IS GETTING MY YOUTHFUL JUICES OF INSPIRATION FLOWING!

I AM SUPER EXCITED! Especially since there are only ten other FF7 crossover fics and only one, which has a chick who can jump into the tv, is at all interesting, this shall be a breath of fresh air
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Vincent valentine the ChaosWinged hits sunnyhell, look out world. What point in the FFVII timeline was he pulled from? Will he need to get back to Gaia urgently to deal with Deepground or is all that mess over with? Or are you just not using that game in his history.
I look forward to more, gamma cavy out.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Vincent? As in "Beauty and the Beast" Vincent? I like it! (But I don't remember the loveable furball having red irises, did he? Of course it's been a long time since I saw an ep.)
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
What is the crossover. I don't recognize Vincent.
exi chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
If you actually mention what the crossover is about, more people would be inclined to read it. It's a good one shot and I liked it.