Reviews for Even The Good Side Can Be The Wrong Side
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Your seriously trying to become an author? With this shit being the baseline for your ability that seems highly unlikely. Grammar is wrong, spelling is wrong and you cannot seem to keep track of your own story. All while making harry a mary sue power trip where you just write out your own personal wish come true story. You bascially repeat the words "harry is not going to be controlled" in every 5th sentence. YES WE GET IT! And instead of SAYING IT how about you SHOW IT!

This from a person in college wanting to be an author. But then again what can you except from someone who believes in an imaginary friend and posts retarded stuff like your abortion is bad 1 month fetuses can hear and more and more nonsense.

Are you even aware of basic human fetus development? No baby is 8 inches at 1 month they are more like 0.5 inches and its not 8 inches until 4 months! And I bet you would want an abortion if you where raped by your father and pregnant at 14 wouldn't you?.

Its not black and white asshole. Most civilized countries don't even allow abortions after 18 weeks if there is not concerns for the mothers health which is not something we should sacrifice for a 5 inches long fetus without any sense of consciousness! That part of the brain doesn't even physically exists until week 24!

But go ahead and waste your life hoping for a better one after you die. If your lucky perhaps it will be soon. Wouldnt that be great? Christian logic would dictate that death is preferable to life, how come you don't congratulate people that are dying? Think about that for a second if you can. My guess is you don't even know what you believe and just hang onto whatever everyone else does with no critical thinking at all.

Please tell me I'm wrong about you, I would love it but i fear its not to be.

Go read a fucking non-fiction book instead of writing shit like this and perhaps you can become a productive member of society before you die.
Darkwill0w chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
After having read the first few chapters I find that while I enjoy the plot so far its hard to read when there are so many error. I highly recommend you either spend more time checking the story over before posting or get a beta reader to help you out. A second pair of eyes does wonder for a story.

The errors are to numerous to list but things like some simple spelling errors/typos but also grammatical ones as well. Those are easy to fix and a beta reader would do just that.

The other side of the coin is the way you have your characters speak and think. For example Harry seems wooden in his speech and thoughts if you understand what i mean. He seems to be just stating facts not having a dialogue or a thought. It seems you just want to get the information out there by stating it instead of making it come naturally.

And please don't take my criticism as a personal attack I only mean to help. And I'm not saying I could do any better but I thought I might as well give you my thoughts since I've at least read over 2000 fanfics so far. And saying that your "Harry Potter is Wiccan" plot idea is pretty good and unique and you should definitely continue writing.

/ Darkwill0w
PotterThinker chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
I cannot seem to find this author on ffn. Could you respond to this review with an actual URL? Thank you in advance for your help in locating this author.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
update soon please
Gracealma chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Well I have read this story. And what you have written so far is an excellent idea. Harry's aunt being a witch of the old ways, going back in time to practise all sorts of magic, and the Hogwarts founders telling that he is a heir. Good stuff. Hope in time you can get back to the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Please continue!
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
So wait. Does that mean that EVERY young person who already graduated from Hogwarts after the usual SEVEN years of school HAVE to drop everything their doing now and go back for an additional 3? Or do the former students who have officially gotten their diplomas before the new '10 years of magic school' law was created don't have to go back if they don't want to? *lol*

THough I don't see why Harry has to go to school. I mean so what if hes NEVER gone to magic school? Until the centaurs opened their big mouths and blabbed about him, he NEVER needed magic school before. He has his coven to teach him all these years. He don't need no stinking magic school to help with something he's already mastered with the help of his coven.

Plus unless its actually illegal to be in a coven without having a 'proper magic school education', that means he's not even registered with the ministry if he never went to magic school. *lol*
917brat chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
wow just wow I really love this and love how Harry seems to be getting thhe better of Dumbldore please keep it up.
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Whats next, Whats next?
little-bast chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
OMG...LOVE IT

There aren't many fics where petunia is nice, the wicca part was a surprise and put a great spin on things.

When Dumbledore thought Harry was dead what happened to his vaults?

Did harry get Sirius out of Azkaban?

I love Harry outsmarts Dumbledore and when Harry publicly humiliates a manipulative Dumbledore stories.(will this be one?)

Can't wait for more...

Hoping for a new chapter soon...
Sekhmet chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
PLEASE UPDATE...

REALLY LIKE THIS FIC...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
Irish Ghost chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Amazing story! Wow!

Please update; this is so surreal, in the best sense. I never read a story of Harry's adventures quite like this, and I'm looking forward to what will happen next!
peruser chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
This is the first fanfic I've ever read where Petunia actually helped Harry. It's too bad that she dies for it. I'm interested in the fact that Vernon told Harry that Dumbledore was paying him to do anything he liked to Harry. I wonder what will happen when everybody realizes that Dumbledore is on Harry's hit list too.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
A good but different story so far. Thanks for sharing!
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Great story so far. Please update soon, and often!