Reviews for Lucky Fourteen
Apheleia chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Aww :)

This was a bit of a short longshot, and it took me about 15 minutes to read, but you can bet I enjoyed every single one of those 15 minutes x)

Your grammar's really nice, that's one of the reasons I was able to keep reading. Also, I adore the way you write May and Drew - they're so in character, and Ash and Misty are pretty close too. Their interactions with each other are simply precious. :)

Also, your writing stylee! It's so fabulouss! I seriously really like it, it flows well, and it's just the right bit of descriptive. I don't know how else to talk about it, haha.

okay, I gotta say, I REALLY loved Drew's password, haha. I'm not sure how it translated to "DAML" (it did, right? or was I reading too fast?) but that was a fabulous speck of dramatic irony. x)

Throughout the story, I noticed a few typos that nothing a careful lookover won't fix.

The beginning was pretty good, the middle was pretty good, though I think the end was a bit rushed and unsatisfying. I feel like it's more of an ending for... a drabble, or a one-shot, or something, not an ending to a 20k plus fic. That's just my two cents, though.

Overall, me so gusta :) faved!

-Apheleia
Undercover Duck chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Heyyy, I know that I haven't yet reviewed, but at this newest chapter I'll take the time to say I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! Also, I want to GREATLY encourage and implore you to continue it! According to my story alert status, you haven't updated in a year! :o
Hope you get back to writing soon! ;)
Greece's kitty chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
May: im incredibly sorry that eleni hadnt reviewed in the last... three? Chapters, I think. She was too busy fainting from happyness. Drew was still unconscious and still is, and I was trying to rip the knives out of the wall and a cabbage, that apparently is 'on the darkside'...oh and her pokemon were too busy with eleni's roselia. They were trying to decide at what level eleni should use a leaf stone on it...am I the only sane person in the world? I am now needed to say this: UPDATE SOON! Remind me to never let eleni near the internet...please

*wakes up then faints again at the metion of no internet*

May: I have to go hide now... Bye
Greece's kitty chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Omfg I was expecting a song like that to come up and is that a real band?
Greece's kitty chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
maybe ash isnt stupid after all...*squeals and faints*
ByungKitty chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Usually I read all the chappies that are up and the. I usually review, so here it is. I like where this plot is going. Very much. I love the way you use words and describe everything. Please update soon~

~AmberAwayŚĹ°
SuzieQuaKes chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Haha, I've seen this story around but I've never actually had the chance to read it. But after reading the first chapter, I couldn't stop. It's a really good story :) I like the entire going back into the past concept that you got there!

I really like the characterization and dialogue. (: Like it was just realistic and everybody seemed to be in character. Their budding relationships were fun to read too! I thought the part where May was telling herself 'This is not happening in public place' when Misty and Ash were yelling at each other was hilarious and it made me laugh xD And of course, the part when Drew finished that sentence lamely with Ash. xDD

I really like your story! The little errors can be easily ignored. Update soon! (:

-Suzie x
Rose Townson chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Woohoo! Please continue! :)
Looketh chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Cuteeeee! 3 update soon~
LoveLoverGrl chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Awwwwie xD
Ronmione x3 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I stared at my inbox for about thirty seconds when I got the new chapter email... FINALLY. :D GEEZ.

Anyway... the May/Drew dialogue was adorable, can't wait for the battle. ;)
splitheart1120 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
And then tension keeps rising...
RhaedaLeeMire chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this fic so far. I like the overall frame of the story, how the story was introduced in Drew and May's adulthood even though the heart and plot of the story belong to their teenage years. It's also nice to see the friendship between the group of four, as well as my two favorite anime shippings. The storyline and characters are nicely crafted, as was the description of the rose Beautifly created in this chapter. In fact, I thought this chapter was strong as a whole - the pacing and short, choppy scenes established tension well.

I'll be looking forward to more! :D

~ Rhaeda
Cerethiel chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
I like it, cannot wait to see more! :)
animeFTW231 chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
...cliffhangers *sobs* please, PLEASE update soon!