Reviews for Duncan and Courtney I'm BACK Part 2
planet p chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Is this a Total Drama Island story, just for interest's sake? I don't watch the show, but I saw a few stories about it with the names Duncan and Courtney. You know, there's a section for it under TV Shows, I think. I think it's under TV Shows, if it's a TV Show. It is, right? Hmm, oh, well... there's a section for it if this is what it is.
OTGIRL46 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Ok y did u put this story on 2 times. But it was good.
planet p chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This does not really have anything to do with the novel, A Cage of Butterflies, does it? I have read the book, and I do not remember there being any characters by these names. Did you perhaps get the wrong category?

Part One of your story is listed under something with 'duck' in the title. Is this a crossover?

On your writing, from a quick glance, every time a new speaker speaks, there is a return, that is, the new speaker's dialogue is put on a new line - it's/their own line. Arm, also, you need to proofread, you have written Chrsi instead of Chris.

Where is the disclaimer? People usually have them. You may need to...?

If this is an original story, and not a fan fiction, you have to post it on the sister/affiliated site, FictionPressDOTCom. If it is a fan fiction with no category, post it under Misc and recommend a category - the link to do this is on the home page of this site, in teeny words up the top on the right hand side, I think, it's been a while since I have checked the homepage and looked for this specifically.

- planet p

P.S.: I was confused, sorry. Your organisation needs help, for one thing; I don't mean to be awful. Seriously, on separate lines.
allison denise chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Luh-ve this! Never heard of this category though but just by reading your story I'm kind of understanding it now. You should update or at least make a part 3! :)(: