Reviews for Kagura and Sougo In the depths
Will there be a continuation? Please... I know it's been quite a few years, but I need to know about her dreams. I need moooooore
Hayal Kurmak chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
This is spooky but riveting... I guess I will never know how it ends. :/ Oh well, life of a fanfiction reader I suppose.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Where's chapter 5? Why isn't it uploaded?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
AWSOME!
Dude..
I felt as though i'm inside the pond with sougo
It rocks!
blueberry761 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
UPDATE...PLEASE!
ipgfsch123 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
please tell me you are going to finish this becasue i am too damn curious about what is going to happen next! i need to know what she was dreaming about! please please please just update. its already been three years thats more than enough time to think of the next chapter. so get to it woman! theres no time to waste!
sherphy chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
kyaa I love this story :D please update!
korenai-chan chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Waaaaaaah! Please update!
Minagi Soryu chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Wow! you really scared me! I thought I would let Sogo there, it would end like this. Fortunately he returned. I can not imagine the immense relief of Kagura.

Very good! To be continued?
Minagi Soryu chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
They doing fine words as weapons and shame as the first battle was great! Who sees the outside think they are just sweethearts. But the reality is quite the opposite. Brilliant! I loved it! VERY!

"" Then let's make love. "(Trollface) ... well ... well ...

The moment was beautiful they are confused. Sure we try to fix, I only laughed. "'Great' Sogo thought 'The entire Shinsengumi will know in minutes'" Fail.

But it was beautiful as they failed
Minagi Soryu chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
"e realized this was the perfect opportunity to play a prank on her" algumas coisas nunca mudam.

"She ignored how dazzling he looked lying there in the dimly lit closet, smiling impishly at her" Kyaaaaaaaa

Sougo se divertindo com ela foi um máximo. E eu gosto da reação de Kagura, é bem realista com a personagem!
Minagi Soryu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
was just perfect! In which both parties blamed the profession of Sogo! clarro .. of course ... Even when he called himself the Shinsengumi trying to put everything as non-will (hehehe)

The TV show! The Gintoki's reaction! o/
reijiyamato chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
haha. nice chap.
AzureNight1994 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
the plot is good also those dreams sound horrific, i really want to read it in more detail
Shoma chapter 1 . 10/13/2010