Reviews for Kagura and Sougo: In the depths
simplegirl chapter 5 . 7/23
Amazing! You've finally finished this story after hmm almost six years ?! I'd have read this story in 2011, and until now I never forget how great the story are! I love their interactions, good job!
Can't wait for your next okikagu works!
Hayal Kurmak chapter 5 . 7/21
thanks for finishing this story :)
Eizleina Kyotarin chapter 5 . 7/21
You've done a great job, writing this. It's beautiful with its beautiful grammar, cannon-ness/non-cannon-ness balance that mixed well, and the plot. Although, it was confusing for me at first, it soon became clear to me. It was hilarious to think that there's an apocalypse of Subonku which cease to exist XD Very typical of Kagura.

Aw, Mitsuba's always been a wonderful person to me. And even Kagura gave Mitsuba respect despite not knowing her that much. I bet Kagura wanted to have Mitsuba as her sibling instead of Kamui (no offence to Kamui but he's really cold and heartless to her).

Kukuku, that sleeping together scene was awesome! And Hijikata-san's reaction was priceless XD

Keep up the great work, writer-san~! :D
Twisty Emerald chapter 5 . 7/20
You're story had always been a dilemma to me. I read it two or so years ago and yhe forth chapter had been the moat confusing. However this is the stoey that got me into teasing-romance scenes and sleeping, just sleeping together. So, I guess I like your story.
However, what I will never ever understand is the whole pond thing. That was really confusing (after all that's in chapter 4) yet I understood it better now, after the update. So congrats!
I liked the bumblegum thingy!
So, the apocalylse was all about sukonbu vanishing from this world? Nice! I guess that's Kagura for you *laughs*
Aaaand, that's all I had to say. I'm happy you did finished this story. Good luck with your others projects!
guest-chan chapter 4 . 7/18
you should continue
the story is very good!
Will there be a continuation? Please... I know it's been quite a few years, but I need to know about her dreams. I need moooooore
Hayal Kurmak chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
This is spooky but riveting... I guess I will never know how it ends. :/ Oh well, life of a fanfiction reader I suppose.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Where's chapter 5? Why isn't it uploaded?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I felt as though i'm inside the pond with sougo
It rocks!
blueberry761 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
ipgfsch123 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
please tell me you are going to finish this becasue i am too damn curious about what is going to happen next! i need to know what she was dreaming about! please please please just update. its already been three years thats more than enough time to think of the next chapter. so get to it woman! theres no time to waste!
sherphy chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
kyaa I love this story :D please update!
korenai-chan chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Waaaaaaah! Please update!
Minagi Soryu chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Wow! you really scared me! I thought I would let Sogo there, it would end like this. Fortunately he returned. I can not imagine the immense relief of Kagura.

Very good! To be continued?
Minagi Soryu chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
They doing fine words as weapons and shame as the first battle was great! Who sees the outside think they are just sweethearts. But the reality is quite the opposite. Brilliant! I loved it! VERY!

"" Then let's make love. "(Trollface) ... well ... well ...

The moment was beautiful they are confused. Sure we try to fix, I only laughed. "'Great' Sogo thought 'The entire Shinsengumi will know in minutes'" Fail.

But it was beautiful as they failed