Reviews for FATHERLAND
dvfan chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Wow what a amazing series! I can honestly say its one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to read! I just finished reading the first story and all its sequels and it was absolutely mind blowing! This story was so full of emotion it simply blew me away and I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually cried when it was over.

From the beginning when House and the others reunited after the outbreak to living a peaceful life while raising their family there have been so many adventures and tragedies it feels like the end of an era! I have to admit though my heart broke in the end when it was revealed that they never got the twins back and never got to even meet them until thirteen years later. The thought of them being raised away from their parents and many brothers and that they never got to know their family just choked me up. Especially since Greg-Micheal didn't even want to go home although I suppose their reactions are realistic.

There still so many questions left unanswered though! I know that you said that this story was the last but would you please consider writing another sequel! It doesn't have to have a big plot just the story of life with the House family. You stated that all the children where unique in their own way but how? Who's really smart or athletic which one of them is musically gifted and how is blue-eyed James Evan fairing amongst the majority of brown-eyes? I'd love to know their individual personalities, basically just a story of their life, adventures and loves. It could even deal with high-school problems or them learning about the hardships their fathers had to endure.

It would be like torture to leave it at this not after the previous brilliant stories the epilogue wasn't enough to give the story the ending it deserved. So please please please please think about writing a sequel it would be simply wonderful! I must find out just how the twins fair around their new family and I really hope that Greg-Micheal comes around and decides to live with his family. After everything that has happened this story needs a happy ending! I know you may think this story has run is course that's not to true at all you have many faithful readers who are just dieing for this story and another sequel (or couple more) would be unimaginable! This story simply has too much potential and you have too much talent to leave it here! So pretty please(x100) make another sequel!
Anais Belle chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
i love you, even though you scared the shit outta me. im a very imaginitive person so for something if something i read can make me dream, or even have nightmares (which i had) then i know this is something to truly appreciate. and jus to let you know i read the entire series in about 3 days and i dont think imma be able to watch house the same way ever again.
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Just... wow.

That was incredible. Seriously, I've never read anything as well-thought out and detailed as your work.
silentlullabye chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Wow. Just read this entire series in like 5 hours. Could not stop or turn away. Yeah it was a little weird but I loved it. I'm a sucker for anything House and of course for anything slash. This the first story of this kind I have ever read and you have amazing talent. Please continue writing.

Silentlullabye
Jeklnskinsgrl chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Wow. After about ten hours of reading, spread over three days, I can't believe I've reached the end. I love how you kept everyone IC, or as IC as one could get givin the storyline. Some parts really made me cry. As a mother of a blue/grey-eyed little boy I could really feel Houses' pain everytime he lost a son, for any reason. I can't tell you how happy the ending made me feel. Thank you for writing this.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
OMG I hope they get them back! Stupid military bastard
slashfan54 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
You want to know how good you are? I won't read your stories till they're done. Your suspense just kills me.

This was great. Not any dead babies or too tortured House. A lesser degree of torture is what I look for in literature.
Lilith2007 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Oh. Its over. I'm still crying. It was a beautiful ending. I adore your stories but this one was so emotionally powerful. Thank you for posting it.
sundayrain26 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Aw man, you have me crying now. So sweet. I'm so happy that they get to meet their sons again. I love how Greg and John are so much like House. And with a tiny bit of Wilson's heart in there. So adorable.

The character interaction between the lot of them (House and Wilson especially) is just perfect. Totally believable. If a movie or series could be made for a fan fiction, this would be a great candidate.

Chase and his hubby are cute too. :3

I have to let you know that I have absolutely adored this story. It's hard to believe where this story started and just how far everyone has come. The post-apocalyptic world they began in almost seems like it's not even a part of this story, it happened so long ago.

Incredible, fantastic job. Really gorgeous writing. Good portrayal of the characters. Excellent plots. Not too 'perfect' storylines with good, challenging obstacles throughout. Major props to you for such an amazing, touching story. I can't tell you how many times I've cried and laughed over this series.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future. )

tricia-j chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
Say it isn't so! I'm crushed to think there won't be more. But a great story and a great ending.
thomas hobbs chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
bitter-sweet. strange but very rewarding :)
anouk zucker chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
You promised a bittersweet ending for the story - and here it is! Oh my, I can't believe that this is the end. I've fallen in love with your whole series half a year ago when I was looking for good House-mpreg stories - so very rare and hard to get. I will seriously miss them all, and I will miss pregnant House! I read all the series' installments and followed Remember Zion and Fatherland, always anxiously anticipating the new chapters to be up.

I loved the whole post-apocalyptic atmosphere, the dystopian feel to the story that keeps being lifted by their halting progress into something new that resembles a civil life again.

Great characters, amazing hormone-driven sex, and House.

Thank you so much for writing this!

Jule
cathepsut chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
The End. Wow. No more sequels, honestly done? Oh well, it was a great ride! Thank you.
LoriB chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
Beautifully done! I'm sad that Greg was unwilling to make the trip, I hope House lives long enough to see him at some point. So Chase got married and House and Wilson paired off, did Foreman just kind of float between couples? I really like how you tied everything together and it was truly an amazing ride from the very first story until the end. I am truly sad that it's over, I always looked forward to an update for this. Now that you've wrapped up most of your H/W stories, you need to get another one going :) Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful journey with us!
daymarket chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
Aww! That was so sweet, and a lovely conclusion to the story. :) It's wonderful to get confirmation that no matter what happens to House, Wilson will always be the first and foremost lover/partner/husband/adoring companion. God, I love the boys together.

Bit of a continuity squick: House wasn't the Billy Joel guy, was he? That guy was a total stranger; House bailed Wilson out because he saw Wilson go batshit crazy from across the room and went like, "MUST...HAVE..." So yeah. Also, I'm a bit surprised that Greg and John would know who Hitler is (as well as keep the names that House/Wilson gave them), but I suppose the Community ain't that bad after all.

*hugs* This was a lovely conclusion to the story. Thank you so much for writing this!