Reviews for FATHERLAND
thomas hobbs chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
wow, what a strange depressing fascinating read. and so hot too!
daymarket chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
AIE~

Well, better Eli than Wilson/House/Chase. (I officially hate Foreman now since that total #$* $& started to think he was anything more than 'House Lite' in the Epic Fail promo.) XD Damn, seems like moving was a majorly sucky choice after all. Christ.

Love this fic, update, etc. (Actually, I check this fic every damn day in hopes of an update. THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME. ;D I'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A SLAVERING FANGIRL.)
MadScientistGirl chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
I am sorry to see Eli die. I hope you have some plan to get the kids back. Darn evil government.
sundayrain26 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
No... They can't take Wilson's babies. ( They've had enough drama to last them a lifetime.

You have to have some plan to get them back, I hope. Can't wait for the next chapter. o-o
MadScientistGirl chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Oh mad, to take the kids. That's horrible. I really love the your post-outbreak stories, but bad things always happen. Well, drama can't exist without it, I guess.
daymarket chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Well, I can see the logic of going blue/blue. If I were a cold-hearted bastard with a stone for a heart, yeah, it'd be a great idea. Hai Hitler and all that.

OMFG HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE. *clings* Foreman and Chase should stage a kamikaze raid, swoop in and save the day. Or they could just get shot and killed in the process, which is a whole lot more realistic, as life kinda sucks that way.

Who're the sires of the blue-eyed kiddies again? They're both Wilson's right? Twins? I think; it's been a while since I read the prequels.

Update soon! Hanging the edge of my seat here. Of course, that's also partly because S6 premiere is tonight, yay! *tosses confetti* But also because I love this fic. :) UPDATE SOON!
cathepsut chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Oh my god, urgh. Great chapter, horrific ending. Please update soon.
Rhastahippy chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
OMG! How could you? Love the story, but what about a little love and happiness?
LoriB chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Oh man, weren't the twins House and Wilsons? This is going to kill them both, they already lost one together and now the twins. Oh please update soon, this is very good!
cathepsut chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow, that was a quick start after finishing Remembering Zion! Not that your fans are complaining... ;-)

The title and the header sound very ominous. Makes me a little apprehensive and afraid for our boys and the kids...
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You got me hooked. I had to go back and read the other stories to get caught up. I really like this series and this newest one sounds just as exciting as the others. Very interesting reading.
Lorien Lupin chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Yey, you started the new soon, I'm happy. I think they're rushing a little with the whole moving, Foreman was being too anxious, they had at least 6 months to plan the whole thing. A lot to loose ends to tie and start a good story, the eyes, the difficult pregnancy, the moving. Sorry to say but I'm still not a fan of Eli; he's good and useful, but I hate that guy... m… I had a Friends moment. Well update soon, I love your stories.
MadScientistGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I am so glad that you started the sequel so quickly after finishing the last one. (I was sad to see the last one end). Already I am intrigued. Why are they moving so soon? Why is House so sick this pregnancy? Why were House's last two kids blue eyed? All sorts of interesting things to be explored in this story.
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow that was quick! Both the update and the decision to move! I wish they'd wait, but then I'm not sure they should leave at all. Although I guess at some point they're going to have to find some other human beings to interact with. Hopefully there are other out there like them.
daymarket chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ep~! Thrilled that you've started this story so soon. Puzzled, though. Why can't they wait two days again? I mean, it's not like the kids will explode before House gives birth.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »