Reviews for Wicked Game
baby sis 64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
wow this was a good chapter I thought different. One question why didn't Carlisle just wait until Bella was of age and dated her instead of marrying Esme if he wants Bella and not her.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
wow another good chapter. I think they make a good couple like I said before if these two had feelings for each other why didn't he wait until she was of age right. This way he wouldn't have to marry Esme
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
wowza!
January chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
;)
Emimusicly chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
so amazing. wow this was rlly good! cant wait for the next chapter
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This one is so yummy!
Twilight-boo chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Its the same as the first capter. I was hoping to find out more about the situation n y bella let them get married in the first place. Amd y didnt bella n carlisle just get together as a couple?
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Damn these two are so hot. LOL
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow these two are hot and fairly immoral. LOL.
foxylady1on1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
love it
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
well i liked reading it
blackbird 1959 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter 2 - I just love all your lemons - and yes Carlisle is truly a wonderful character - so looking forward to chapter 3 (it is a magic number!).
shiftyless chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
so very neat this here is also written well
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
awesome! wow! Are you still going to post the other o/s that goes with this one? would love to read it! :)
forgotten22 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I just realized I didn't review this chapter lol

I of course loved this one too! Seeing it from Bella's POV was a nice contrast to Carlisle's. And it was just as hot and smutty as the first chapter! Great job sweetie! I loved it :)