Reviews for Wicked Game
wowza!
January chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
;)
Emimusicly chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
so amazing. wow this was rlly good! cant wait for the next chapter
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This one is so yummy!
Twilight-boo chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Its the same as the first capter. I was hoping to find out more about the situation n y bella let them get married in the first place. Amd y didnt bella n carlisle just get together as a couple?
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Damn these two are so hot. LOL
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow these two are hot and fairly immoral. LOL.
foxylady1on1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
love it
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
well i liked reading it
blackbird 1959 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter 2 - I just love all your lemons - and yes Carlisle is truly a wonderful character - so looking forward to chapter 3 (it is a magic number!).
shiftyless chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
so very neat this here is also written well
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
awesome! wow! Are you still going to post the other o/s that goes with this one? would love to read it! :)
forgotten22 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I just realized I didn't review this chapter lol

I of course loved this one too! Seeing it from Bella's POV was a nice contrast to Carlisle's. And it was just as hot and smutty as the first chapter! Great job sweetie! I loved it :)
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was HOT! I LOVED it! :D

I was never realy an anything but E/B person - at first.. I was thinking, Blasphemy! of course ;P But I read -probably a Bella/Jasper one and got hooked since I love Jasper just as much as Edward. And then of course, Carlisle, being the Hot Daddy Carlisle that he is, I found a couple of those stories also and m I had a change of heart ;) haha And this little 2/s... well this one, is top of the list sweets! It's HOT! I can't wait to see the second chapter! (But I will have to get back to it in the morning.. it's late here) You did a great job!

And as I said on FFA, if you need help with a beta, I'd be glad to help you out :) I see your ficwife is Alicia :P And I try to help her out too when I can, so I'd be happy to help you out also :)

Again, great job! Like seriously! SUPER HOT Lovin! And definitely going to be one for the books! ;) xo

Oh and I love the outfits also! Polyvorelove! haha Great job!
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
lol ya let's just say i REALLY liked this story

lol is it continueing?