Reviews for A Fact of Life
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
THIS . IS . SO . SWEET.
TsundereCapricorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
How is it that you make me ship this pairing so hard?
TheMysticalCitrus chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Logic is what Hiashi operates on. I love that concept. Ey to take it and run with it. Rock on author, great job!
gracemis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ah, Hiashi the anti-romantic searching for "the little idiot" when the clan and village expects him to be doing something else.

I really liked the theme of ...a good leader knows their limits...the nuance of the that lesson can easily leader to the destruction of everything their hold dear. seems like it really points to the values that bind Tsume/Hiashi.

great story, especially for one whipped up in the middle of a school night.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awwww! *melts*

Your Hiashi sounds a bit like my Severus! XD

But all in all, really sweetly done. It shows both their characters and dynamics perfectly. Him too proud and she too loud but both loving each other like... well, I can't describe the love. I feel what Hiashi must have felt in the "Complete" theme of your Ying and Ynag when Tsume was going on about a monkey on a crack high. XDDD

you've really made me fall in love with this ship and for that, I thank you!

Also, about your PM. I got it in my personal e mail but it doesn't show up here on this site for some reason. Do you have a private email or something I can contact you on? I'm afraid my explanations and views on chakra are kinda lengthy and well... boring to the normal person. And I can't leave them in a review so... *shrugs*

And your works are awesome for study breaks - I have exams starting Monday so my clever study methods are one chapter, Hime-chan's ficcage, another chapter, more Hime-chan's ficage. XD

Sammy
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Well this is interesting. Lately I've become obsessed with the main characters parents, Tsume in particular. I've paired her with Hizashi in my story but I think after reading this I like her with Hiashi too. :)
Lee-neh G chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Amazing! I mean it! This one-shot deserves more than one review. The characterization was on point!

Damn, damn, I loved it. I'm favoriting it now.

Keep writing because you're good at it.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Well done. You've really created some remarkable chemistry between these two.