Reviews for Type
Specialagentann chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Tiva is my fav couple and this story just makes me fall in love with them all over again.
nando2k50 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Sad that nothing else happened...
nando2k50 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Abby is a devious woman :-)
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved the beginning...
ij chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
ah i 2 feel tony iz not ready to admit hiz feelins yet
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I don't normally read Tiva fic, not because I'm not a Tiva fan, but too many of the Tiva fics I've tried to read feel contrived, like the writer shoved them together just because we *want* them together. I'm glad you ended it the way to did, and I enjoyed the story, especially Tony's realization :P
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Okay. A. You need an ego boost, this was not just any old story this was a FUN FANTASTICALLY written story and if this was you on an off day I'd hate to write against you on a good day. I'd lose!

The ending was GREAT, I love how he just realizes it and is freaking out! The best was the headslap, that is so Tony!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Ahahahahah I love how you had Ziva bring weapons on her date, that is so Ziva. And then Oh BOY! The auction. Tony's right, he better win her otherwise she really WILL murder her buyer and then go after Abby and McGee!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
This entire scheme is crazy enough to work, can't wait to read the date!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
The Hot or Not test reminded me of the in Frame Up, nothing beats Tony smaking his rear end and asking Ziva to rate it!

So cute, I've alwasy imagined Abby being something of a matchmaker so it's always cute to see this.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I've seen this fic about 12 times now and NEVER clicked it to read it until today. What was I thinking? This is GREAT!
BritMum chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I would love a sequel. I think you were right, Tony isn't ready.
wickedchik500 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
sequel please!
gsr4ever chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Nice job with the fic. I hope you do a sequel.