Reviews for Troubled by Ghosts
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Good story!

Hehehe... Mine's gonna be about demon hunting AND ghost hunting!

That is, if Microsoft word will stop being stupid and let me onto it!
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
This seems like it's going to be a good story, but it seems like Naru is clueless and so un Naru like, while Mai seems like the one getting her way and.. It just seems WAY OOC.. Still seem like a good story though, please update soon
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
nice so far...although Naru is a bit out of character...update soon_
AlexaTarot chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Um... this is a bit... how shall I say it? OOC. Especially Naru. In this fic, Mai acts more Naruish than Naru. You have a great plot and I like where it's going but Naru's OOCness is really noticeable and kinda detracts from the overall story quality, if you get what I mean. Apart from that great job and can't wait to read more.

Alexa x
Blackraven4400 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Is Naru a little bit OOC in this chapter and what is up with the ghost being back. I like this chapter. update when you can.
Meryll chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This is totally amazing! You need to write the next chapter(s)!
iloveme5895 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
talk about freaky i would have jumped across the room and ran lol anyway, i cant wait 4 more its perty good

*ashley*
Ariana Taniyama chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Naru seems a bit out of character, but it's fan fiction, so creative liberties are allowed. They aren't always appreciated, so you may get some feedback in reviews, but they are allowed.

I like Mai's stubbornness about the ghost and her theories about what is going on. I also like how you got rid of everyone but Mai and Naru. This should be interesting.
maddie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
just so u no, i like ur story:)

but ur description says 2 chapters, while only one is available.

just though u should no.
krisaku chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
ohh..please continue!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The first part was extremely cute! The question: Why...? Why is Naru so cold, so angry of course xD Update soon!
Ariana Taniyama chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Excellent start! I like how you drew us right into the mystery and the story about the woman and her daughter was nicely done. I especially liked the bit about her digging up the yard. I hope you can updated soon.
Blackraven4400 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I like the way this story started out and I am looking forward to more of it. For you first time writing you are doing a good job. update when you can.