Reviews for You Can Run but You Can't Hide
YassenisawesomeQ chapter 9 . 5/11
I'm going to go read the next story now!
Over and out!
Dan Elephant chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I've returned to read this series countless times, it's great
sapphireswimming chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Fantastic. Alex and Yassen certainly work well together, even if they aren't necessarily planning to. That ending between the two was not what I expected, though. And will MI6 really let Alex keep the letter long enough to let there be another opportunity to hand it over to the poor Russian? I don't know.

I also don't know how this fic has so little reviews. It's unacceptable, my friend!

But facing the music is going to be a very... interesting thing... to say the least. I can't wait to read it. :)

sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Geez, the Australian is a creeper.

What a worrying chapter. So much suspense! :)

And poor Yassen. Alex was really laying it into him there...

sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Definitely the calm before the very explosive storm. XD

I loved the way you have the whole back story worked out for Yassen and Ian and John. It just fits together so perfectly... a lot better than most of the other AU theories I've heard.

Yassen is so awesome. He promised to protect Alex and he's going to do it!

... until he disappears again... :(

sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Wow. I had no idea that Alex would be able to get away with so much... or away from the SAS that much. I really really really feel sorry for Snake here... especially when Alex was playing directly on /his/ sympathies. And then the poor guy, who's just doing his job, gets shot and nearly killed by Yassen. Thankfully he's still alive, though! yayayayayay!

On that note, Yassen is... alive. :D I'm so glad that he stepped in just in the nick of time. But Scorpia is going to know exactly where the both of them are now...

sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
That's certainly the way to throw Alex for a loop, haha. That information is definitely a game changer and brings up a whole nother set of questions of its own.

And I was wondering about the MI6 guy who had followed them on Alex's birthday. Guess he did show up again.

sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Oh dear. I think that there have been lines crossed on all sides. This... is not turning out well... for anyone.

It was so sad that Alex actually attacked Snake, but what on earth is he supposed to do in this situation?

sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I really like how you explained the situation with John Rider and his transportation out of the country, It's really sad to think that it's what MI6 did, but it's certainly not surprising given everything else they've done in Alex's life.

Too bad he was caught before he was able to find out any more or get further through the files. Still, he's been given a lot to think about. Quite a lot to think about.

Very well constructed and well written paragraph.

Favorite line: "Although he was curious to see its exact contents, he put his own file ('Rider, Alex – active') back onto the shelf. After all, he knew the general gist of what went on in his life, even if he had very little control over it!"

sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
What an emotion filled chapter! It was such a shock to see that it was Jack of all people (although, it does make sense) and his unspoken demand- Tell me you're not betraying me, please- was so raw that it really his me hard.

And then to find the picture with the Australian... he has to ask the same thing of his uncle now. But Ian can't answer.

Things are so confused and complicated now. And Yassen wrote on the back of the photo and I am interested to see how much more complicated this gets before things are resolved. :)

sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is a great beginning to the sequel. I am glad that Alex is on the road to recovery... but of course his curiosity will not let him passively sit by when MI6 and Scorpia and everyone are doing their things.

And what a cliffhanger! Someone's opening Ian's safe?

I have a feeling that I'm going to like this. :)

Synchro lover chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 9 . 10/27/2011

Love this fic, btw. Great stuff. Keep it up!
Huffleclawmage chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
craizypet chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
whoo whoo! i was worried you would leave us hanging there for a moment, until i saw the note with 'the abyss of revenge' cause that sounds good to me!