Reviews for Silver Fox Down
Wylie chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Wow! I've been looking through some NCIS ffs the last days but this is the first one where I just thought: "Wow! That was brilliant!" :)

Love every bit of it.

CD57 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
lovely story! A welcome distraction from all the tony/ziva stuff that is out there.

Forensic Girl554 chapter 11 . 10/21/2009

I luv this story and this chapter :D

Awesomly awesome

Fantastic job

Loves Jack chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Love your stories! Wish you would also continue to write Without A Trace stories again too!
janeway110 chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
AWESOME story - and I've read a few - couple of typos, but I loved it. I could TOTALLY picture it in my head. Well written
louise1717 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
loved the mushy stuff.

thanks for sharing.
louise1717 chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
ah..just as gibbs was starting to feel better and relax...who is going to save him...update asap
louise1717 chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
go theres it involves an awake gibbs.
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
Amazing story. I love how he begins to turn positive at the end! You should consider a sequel!
The Dream Guardian chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Great story form start to finish. I love the character, interactions, and the plot. Your a good writer, can’t wait to read your next story.
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Cute end!
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Hugs you. I wish there was a little more but it's GREAT Hugs you. Thank you for taking time and posting it. Whot.. Love it. Thanks,
kgw chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I loved your story. I really enjoyed reading your stories ever since I read Best Served cold.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Hawkeye4077 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I really don't know how you manage to write all these wonderful stories! :]

I would say that the ending was no where near as mushy as it could have been, but I guess it's just excitement about season 7 premiere-ing tomorrow.

Congrats on yet ANOTHER excellent fic! :D

diana teo chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Wow! That was one speedy ending! The mushiness that overcame you was probably due to Season 7 being just around the corner...! ;p