Reviews for Willing Sacrifice
AkiraNatsume chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Awe. Been awhile since I've read this story.
Unknown entity chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
You my friend have given me insomnia these past 3 days reading this. Haven't been able to put it down and I am glad that I found this story through my random exploration of xD well done your skill as an author amazes me
StarCaptain299 chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
WOW! Great story.

It just drives me NUTS how you can write death & devastation then love - sometimes in the same chapter, or so it seems. Drove me nuts - but in a good way.!

I don't know how you did it. You stopped me from getting too depressed and crying over one death or another by putting in some lovey mushy scenes in the middle.

Definitely one-of-a-kind writing style.

Loved your story :)
yamiishot chapter 25 . 10/7/2011
Awww a mostly happy ending :3 Yay
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
SQUEEEEEEE! *glomps* I loves you! *cuddles and showers in TF plushies*
phoebe turner chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
i loved it!
Sessyfan101 chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Amazing story, very weel developed and though out. Can't wait till you get the sequeal up!

Would love to see 2 pairings at the start, 1st would have to be Optimus and Sky after the little sparkling you surprised us with at the end there, and the other pairing would have to Ironhide and Shatterstirke just because I think their an amazing pair and my second fave in this story lol.
LynnGryphon chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Great story, well developed with a lot of successful juggling of characters (trying to juggle three confuses me and you had all of Transformers to play with, lol). Can't wait for the next one to come out.

As for who I'd like to see more of, I vote for Megatron and his bonded and also Commodus and Auriga _
smoking caramels chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so SO happy that you wrote Red and Inferno in again right at the end! I cannot stop squealing, it was so adorable! As for which couples you should do first, I think Shatterstrike and Ironhide need a reunion stat. I'm also curious to see Silverbolt and Bumblebee. Heck, I want to see them all! (I'll especially love you forever if you do another Red/Inferno...)
VeronicaD13 chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Wow that was great! Almost everyone is alive and well. Well, there are a few people that we're looking for still like Hide and Miles and Bee and Silver... Love the whole family thing that they was going on throughout the end here. Where did Media go? And how long will it be before Tacit and Blue are back in the land of the living. Love Megatron's reunion with his family, and the whole family's reunion for that matter!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Pagen Godess chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
I'm sad to see this end but happy at the same time. as for a starting pairing start with optimus and skyspike.
Master of Gray chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
It was good and happy at the end. For your new story start it off with Megatron and his bondmate.
Yatsuki chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Their child! Oh, I can't wait for the sequel! XD
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
XD I love it! XD XD Can't wait for the Sequel. XD
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 24 . 7/24/2011
XD lol Primus is a voyeur!

Hello! Long time no chat. :D

Those two chapter were awesome! I loved the emotions of Love and Loss in them. They were very tangible.

Can't wait for the next chapter! XD