Reviews for Little Wizard
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 2/15
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON! THANK YOU!
DeathCrawler chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
who cares about the little details this is fanfiction so they shouldn't whine about it
starhoney chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Please continue !
ripper34 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Good story
Skendo chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
More?
Toby860 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
well if its not harry/fleur then can it be harry/gabriel
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I like so much!

Continue?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Its great how the whole Cullen family have taken not only to little Harry's place within them as a little human wizard but to also extend that to adult (though I do wonder about that!) wizard of Harry's godfather Sirius Black but also to a werewolf Remus Lupin. So Harry definitely won't like the bias and prejudice's that are often present within the magical world at all! But more importantly just how ready would that world be for Harry and his very large and unusual family?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Though I do wonder just how Harry ended up in America in the first place if he'd placed with the Dursley's in surrey? Wonder just how the Cullen's will take the news that Harry not only is a wizard but that magic is real and that there is a hidden magical world as well...and will Remus go with the Cullens to be reunited with Harry as well? How long before Dumbledore sticks his nasty coloured robes into the situation?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Harry obviously is in someways much older than his 5 years but in others because he's not experienced the loving care and socialisation that he's much younger in others. But at least Harry won't have any prejudices that many within the magical world do hold not only towards vampires but also to other magical beings as being second classes citizens who are often outcasts.
hischild2005 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I hope more is to come!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Good Job, I can't wait to get to Beubatons! Will harry go along for the Triwizard Tournament? Will he be paired with Gabrielle? Will any of the cullens, or jacob go with him? I can't wait!
Angela
flowerpottermalfoyblack chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
love inoccent Harry and overprotective Alice, update plis!
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
wonderful I'm looking forward to more.
dawnlilypotter chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
i like itr already. bing its awesome continue