Reviews for One and only Son
Blackholelord chapter 24 . 8/24
I want to say one thing, when you wrote the online address for Sufficient Velocity it was deleted, as this site has features to prevent anyone from adding addresses and links between their site and other sites. Thus it never shows up on anything write on this page, unless you break down the address.

As I read it, I have come to agree that the story needs a heavy rewrite. Alexander clearly the central character for the story is becoming secondary as you add more and more stuff, as stated you lost control.

And another thing, to do the rewrite on Sufficient Velocity will cost you readers. I just looked at it, and its has search options or anything to help find your profile or even your story. It has no real categories at least ones with options to better focus a person's search. In truth it more trouble to bother with.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 24 . 7/19
Oh, I saw this today. If you guys consider it's better to rewrite, then it's ok. Granted I have an attachment to this fic - it's the only one I can take seriously, after Codement ruined Code Geass for me (granted it was in a good way). I think I have an idea of why Krugis ended up being like that, but still I enjoyed Alexander's development - the way he became the protagonist, especially with his WHAM episode was very well done. Good luck with the rewrite, while I don't have a SV account, I'll be waiting for here.
Prodigal Knight chapter 24 . 7/12
Will the rewrite be only found on Sufficient Velocity or will you also post it here on ?
JumpingToaster chapter 24 . 7/4
There is a TV Tropes page for this? Learn something new every day.
Dr.manchester chapter 24 . 7/3
Personally, I am not happy with this announcement but I understand. Can I expect fast update?
Imperial warlord chapter 24 . 7/3
Its saddens me. Hope new one has more romance in it between Cornelia x Setsuna pairing.
GlaringEyes chapter 24 . 7/3
Oh, that saddens me... this was one of my most awaited fics (for an instant I was really happy to see an update, only to realize it was a rewrite announcement *depressed sigh*). But I understand your decision. Just please keep the old version, I really like it.

I'll take a look at Sufficient Velocity, but since I don't have an account there, is it ok if I PM my comments here at FF?
Fangking2 chapter 24 . 7/3
Can you leave the first one alone and do a separate redo? I am kind of attached to the first one despite its flaws.
HubrisP chapter 24 . 7/3
Completely understandable, if you require any ideas or OCs or help at all, you need only ask.
Sort of hope the new version he's less loyal to Cornelia and actually advances in rank
Fireminer chapter 24 . 7/3
It's a sad thing, really, but is also a welcoming change in hindsight. It means that you still very much committed to this story, which is something not many fanfic writers can claim to be.
blackmambauk chapter 24 . 7/3
I myself moved over to sufficient velocity after reading your profile page update, and made a lot of comments on the fic over there on the rewritten chapters, along with some of my previous thoughts I have had on this fic.

One of the things I love about SV is that we can comment directly on the chapters and opinions that JK and Zaru put up and chat with them all in one place. Which allows I think feedback that can be more detailed, more varied and allows for a certain sense of community that I have seen on sites like Katawa Shoujo forums. Where the author of fic's there can respond to feedback that is often very constructive, allows for interesting discussions and for the author to build a rapport among their readers.

SV is easy to sign up to, very easy to comment on pages, and free of ad's and other annoyances.

Just going to put up the page for one and only son there here, since stops links that are to another site without spaces.

forums. sufficientvelocity threads/ one-and-only-son-code-geass-gundam-00.28393/

The rewritten chapters thus far are very well done, great set up and does a great job as always in the way it portrays Bismarck and other characters.

As for whether to keep this version up, I would like to keep reading it personally since I think it's a great piece of work, that is an example of how to cross fic's right, how to fanfiction in general.

Regardless of the minor flaws it has or how it has turned up regardless of Akito and other CG stuff that has been released in recent years that really I felt have made CG very contradicted and more of a mess than it was already.

Looking forward to seeing more people on SV and the interesting thoughts and views they will bring.

Blackmambauk
Radomir's Renegades chapter 24 . 7/3
That is quite understandable, and the fact that Akito the Exiled has completely made the entire Code Geass history seem contradictory makes it hard to create a plausible fanfiction. "Code Geass Megiddo" had the same problem as this story had, so it was completely rewritten to make it realistic.
Vexacus905 chapter 24 . 7/3
When you and Zaru making the rewite story, I am hoping pair of Setsuna & Cornelia is involve with romance and Setsuna piloting Gundam 00 Raiser. Anyway, keep moving forward and good luck with the story and have an nice day.

Sincerelly, Vexacus
Aburg76 chapter 24 . 7/3
thanks for this I will look up your rewrite, though that part about User Fiction section of Sufficient Velocity escapes me.