Reviews for One and only Son
rankoon300 chapter 9 . 7/23
I hope you all realize that setsuna is not Japanese he is middle easter form iran. His real name isSoran Ebrahim and he is slightly brown or tan compared to the other pilots. HE IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT JAPANESE FOR THE 1000000 TIME!
Will you continue your work (this fanfic after the code geass OVA's are all released?
MadFrog chapter 22 . 5/13
It was a long time ago. Please update!
And any chance that we will see characters from "Code Geass: Oz the Reflection" in your story?
JumpingToaster chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Not bad. Wonder what happened to Cornelia. She's stuck in a far away island or something? Well, as long as she not indisposed because of something stupid as an amnesia I'm cool with waiting.
boredrandom chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
i liked this story but there is one thing that really annoys me its that you have basically turned your own main character alexander/setsuna into a side character there is nothing special about him to make him stand out and your focusing on other charecters way to much.
blackmambauk chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
I apologize for not reviewing sooner, personal life and my new job have taken great precedent of my time recently.

Another good chapter I feel, things are moving ahead, Alex as I have said before really now feels the chain of command on his neck, Dalton's words to him I would say leave me with mix feelings, while yes having comrades can be useful and there is a purpose for it, I doubt that Alex would have been able to mesh with the ones in his class if they were all like Michael from a few chapters back, since most would be too dysfunctional and maverick to be good in a army I feel.

Plus being comrades and friends as you once pointed out in sum of our choices with Kallen's is different.

Also I like how Alex's school times is similar to Jerries time at the academy in the earlier chapters when Alex was with Cornelia.

Those black knightmares are they pluton units from OZ the reflection, since they seem to do the dirty missions of the empire, so their use here would be plausible.

Good use of Suzaku, showing how complex he can be, while some may always take a negative opinion of him for some of his hypocrisy and views, he is overall tragic in what he goes through and as well as what he has to put up with at times, plus people forget that as much as he caused trouble sometimes for Lelouch, he also helped Lelouch to actually have a revolution in the first place by killing hid ad and protecting him against Clovis's men, which a lot of people overlook I feel at times.

Plus the whole Euphie massacre and BK rebellion failing was Lelouch's fault overall since he caused the former and abandoned his band of ragtag resistance when the battle was turning against them.

You reminded why I hate Gino, he is a good example of how annoying his sort of character can be, plus his obvious to other people and the world isn't endearing at all I feel. I hope his presence in the story will be minimal, since I feel other kor would be better to explore like Nonette and Monica since she appeared in this chapter, plus she has gotten her own unique knightmares model recently, see Anime project launched page to see it.

Sure you have heard about akito being pushed to next may and July, though I think that ova's influence should be minimal in your story when the events of that feel very minimal at the moment.

The tense scene between Tohdoh and Ohgi was done well, I can understand why Ohgi won't leave, but really he just isn't useful to anyone staying there, as his command abilities are not good, also just wishing for zero to return doesn't reflect well on him either, he was a man overall who was ok as a number two for a small group like Naoto's group, but in something like the BK, he's out of place I feel and not suited for it.

I'm surprised that Inoue is still alive, since she died in canon in the BK rebellion and was basically a red shit, does this mean she has a role to play here, I remember she was the logical person and worked with Diethard I believe. I take it he's with Rashakta and her team in china or India, since we haven't seen him or her for a while.

Now for the Kallen bit, done well I felt with kallen like Alex being all alone now and having to adjust to trying to be a leader, I hope you explore this element of kallen well, as the show never showed her having leadership abilities or leading her zero squad in battle, which made me question why they bothered bringing that up. I think if she cools her hot heat and uses her reflex abilities she can become a good squad leader, but I don't think she would ever be a tactician like Lelouch is, plus while the show mentioned kallen being intelligent.

They didn't really show much of it in her actions or views, personally I don't think she is that much better than Suzaku in that area, as well as she can rely on her guren as much as suzaku relies on the Lancelot to fight, though kallen is in my view the more skilled pilot between them.

I would say to keep focus on a few characters for the most relevant bits, I point to Monster and the Wire of how to handle many characters and arc's rightly, and Naruto and Bleach to how not to handle it. But your smart enough and experienced enough to pull it off.

Personally I'm really looking forward to you handling Suzaku in what I think helped to bring him to be his r2 self. Plus some more background on his dad and family would be nice, since I think Suzaku didn't have the most pleasant of childhoods if the first CG novel is anything to go by with his dad and what you hinted to with Kyoto house before (bit bummed they got killed off again, no one likes to explore them fairly I feel, not all businessmen are evil), plus I imagine his mum died giving birth to him since she never got mentioned or appeared in the sow. Personal theory of course.

Soz for the long review, hope you don't mind.

Keep up the good work, really looking forward to where you take your story next.

Blackmambauk
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Well this certainly has potential. The development of your world is far superior than many other Code Geass stories. The only annoyance is your characterisation of characters. I simply wish for many of them to perish. Mostly Nunally and Euphemia.
Fireminer chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Go on, go on, the wheel is running smoothly.

Smm. The only thing ambigous now is the true root of Alexander's relationship to Shirley. Salvation, no, more like an anchor after the storm.
kingrichard360 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
great chapter, you had me on the edge of my seat.
I'd really like a suzaku pov next, perhaps we'll get to know the origins of suzaku's "The White Death" moniker
I can't wait for the next chapter.
The Battle Cries Writing Group chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Welcome back, and great chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Can't help but wonder how the gurren will hold up against the gundam but i'll try not to imagine kallen as the underdog
GlaringEyes chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Gee, I do sympathize with Alexander. I was also like that back in school and only years later I realized it too. I don't regret it though, for it brought me further in life than the alternative, but I'd still be feeling the same as him in his position (sorry about the personal blabbering, just wanted to say how much his talk with Darlton at the beginning touched me). On a side note, I still think Dalque deserves another punch on the face.

Anya's real identity's starting to surface. Nice foreshadowing of M... well, CG fans already know who. And FINALLY! Gundam vs Guren! THAT was the confrontation I was eager to see! Absolutely can't wait for the fight!

Man, there's a long road ahead indeed. I mean, you're still covering the events before R2, and there's still the 'Akito the Exiled' events to cover (since the third part hasn't been released yet, I'm guessing you won't consider it in details for this fic). But that's okay, since the best of your story is the thoroughly planned plot (just be careful not to, as one of reviewers stated, burn yourself out trying to cover everything). Hope you update it soon!
virgotheboss chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
nice cant wait for the next chapter
Imperial warlord chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Awesome chapter.
I love this story can't wait for next one.
jetslinger333 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
The gundam has finally make it's first appearance on the battlefield it will also mark the name as Shiro no akuma. But it's just a prototype the Exia is probably in the making waiting for it's true master to pilot it.
Anyway how Darlton view about Setsuna is due to him being the knight of one son as such everyone from Britannia always high hopes view him as his father successor as such he must work hard to not shame the knight of one name. The burden only increase since he was a street rat and non-nobility blood that he has to keep a secret and feared one day if it was found out.

Will his the comrades and friends leave him knowing the truth, will the one's he love abandon him, will the emperor order a public execution to avoid the shame, will Cornelia admitted she loves Setsuna and when will finally setsuna shouted the name Gundam with astonished and passion?

No need to be alarm that was just I being sarcastic anyway hope you can update until R2 I truly enjoy this fiction It's a shame really that sunrise couldn't cope an Idea combining two series like you do.