Reviews for The Michael Scott School of Art
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Can you continue!? It's confusing in the end!
thatgirlthatloveshim chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
wow. Simply amazing.

I like how you don't directly say that they're...well you know. It makes your reader read between the lines, which is something that can be difficult to do sometimes.

What got me was at the end, she just wakes up to begin her day. That was really grabbing. I can't wait to read more. :)
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
...too lazy to log in...

:D Wow! That was really good! Really well thought out and everyone was in character and I could see the entire thing happening! It was GREAT!
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Just a gorgeous piece. Wonderfully in character. :)
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awesome! A great contribution to the underground world of Michael/Pam! xD Sorry, just had to be said because seriously it's like Michael/Pam shippers hide under stones so that the Jam people don't squash them. Not that Jam isn't cool or anything! It's just that I think you've got the right idea about Pam and Michael being dreamers but Pam's afraid to dream so she sticks to what is safe and comfortable and sane; the life that "makes sense" with Jim and their sweet little love story. Pam being with Michael would be dysfunctional and crazy and completely not rooted in reality but it would satisfy the dreamer in her, the Pam who is passionate and who really wants to create art and have it appreciated by the one she loves, the Pam that wants to take chances and damn the consequences. Michael, in turn, would get someone that levels out his idiosyncrisies with understanding and patience. It's kind of a win-win from my point of view, but I'm rambling. I hope this counts as constructive criticism! Great fic, in any case. : )
DMALFOY chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I think that this story is quite good. I think you skipped over how Mike got naked before Pam straddled him but...other then that...good job A
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
haha, i love it!
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Very good fic. Nicely written. :D There should be more Michael/Pam fics out there!
badluckbritta chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is a very good story! I'm glad I found it! Michael/Pam is my favorite pairing :D
Office Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
My guilty pleasure is odd pairings and this here is just gold. :D
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow! This was really good! It deserves at least ten reviews seriously. I love the way you write and that you wrote my fav couple. Thank you for this!