Reviews for Ranma: The Only Constant
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
Aww is there no more?
Ch 6 Updates chapter 3 . 12/7/2018
In my opinion, if a story has not been 'completed', and the last update was ten years prior; then it is up to the readers to push it to its conclusion. I have started to do this with some of the other stories I have come across, and was disappointed by the discontinuation. I have been writing 'chapters' in the review box, and posting them.
I am no author myself, but wish to see the dead-end stories of potential continue, in any manner.
Though I have only written a single chapter for two Ranma stories so far. If others wish to follow suit, I only ask that you give the writer, the ten years of absence. As I have seen some stories I believed 'dead' at nine years without updates, only to be updated by the author; though those are few and far between.
Typically, if the story has not been updated within six years, they are seldom if ever continued.
Some readers are quite critical of some authors stories, and that causes them to discontinue the story, but those same critics are not posting their own stories, either. And to them I say, 'PUT UP OR SHUT UP.' If they think they can do better, prove it; Take a discontinued story, and retell it, in your own words.
If those of you who are of similar mind, to me on this matter; spread the word. It may be what gets the stories you like, finished: one way or another.
Cynical Rabbit chapter 6 . 5/6/2018
Who's raging?
Didn't check the date of the last update so this story may not have been updated for several years. Which would be a shame.
The only gripe I have is you continuing to put Ranma's IQ somewhere just north and a snail's.
Daniel T Stack chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
You said the story is post Ranma 1/2 right? Then Ranma had at least 3 techniques to resque the other Senshi without risking injury to them or ignoring Rind. The entire Rind battle is idiotic torturecrap. At this rate the enemy is clearly impossible to beat. And even if Ranma managed to train the Senshi at the gates of time there still is not enough time to fix that. Is that why this has not continued?

One big bad this strong might be believably beaten with teamwork and tactics. But to repeatedly show the team as worthless makes any chance at victory impossible.

The first enemy had planning and plans to neutralize the team. How is string boy still so impossibly completely capable of stopping them all at once without even a chance for luck?

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Ranger296 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Omg are you gonna continue this ?
A reader chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Now I say that six years and no update that this story is dead but if you ever do pick it back up I have this to say why is it that everybody makes Ranma terrible at school? Why? I do not believe that at some point in Ranma's schooling that a teacher would not figure out how to get Ranma to study and at least pass school. It would only take five words "Soatome Ranma I challenge you." That is all it would take and for Ranma to win he would have to graduate at minimum high school if not college if it was worded right.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
I need more
spicarus chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I hope you update this story sooner or later. I'd prefer sooner but that's really up to you.

I'm also hoping some of the other Ranma characters show up before the end of the story. Ryoga is the most likely to just stumble upon Ranma.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
I didn't look at the date of the last update so I don't know how long since you have done anything with this tale. So this plea may go unseen, please finish this story.
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Oh COME ON! Every. FREAKIN. TIME! Every time I find a good Ranma/SM fic, its been dead for multiple years! Please, oh please keep going!
reskama chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
ok till the last chapter where you just made him pathetic lame in down right shity
dimriver chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Nice story. For a concern why make Ranma a scout too.? He was already a least as strong as them put together.
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
aaand I'm out
jaelin910 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
while the idea of ranma being a reincarnation has potential, I can only think of a single time I was pleased with the outcome. it seems silly to have him replace one of the canon senshi and no less so to invent new ones (the one I was pleased with pretty much trashed the ranma 1/2 story but made him fit with the sailor moon part)
Clare chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
...Nabiki just gave away over $5,000 USD worth of yen?!

Those pictures will probably only make double that, assuming Kuno buys most of them and that copies are made...

Also not quite sure on how Nabiki's intelligence network can match the worlds best. If Ranma can't hide anywhere in the world from her, than she's far better than the FBI and other organizations...

I heard of overpowered Ranma, but never an overpowered and generous Nabiki O.o