Reviews for Ranma: The Only Constant
spicarus chapter 6 . 8/19
I hope you update this story sooner or later. I'd prefer sooner but that's really up to you.

I'm also hoping some of the other Ranma characters show up before the end of the story. Ryoga is the most likely to just stumble upon Ranma.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
I didn't look at the date of the last update so I don't know how long since you have done anything with this tale. So this plea may go unseen, please finish this story.
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Oh COME ON! Every. FREAKIN. TIME! Every time I find a good Ranma/SM fic, its been dead for multiple years! Please, oh please keep going!
reskama chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
ok till the last chapter where you just made him pathetic lame in down right shity
dimriver chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Nice story. For a concern why make Ranma a scout too.? He was already a least as strong as them put together.
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
aaand I'm out
jaelin910 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
while the idea of ranma being a reincarnation has potential, I can only think of a single time I was pleased with the outcome. it seems silly to have him replace one of the canon senshi and no less so to invent new ones (the one I was pleased with pretty much trashed the ranma 1/2 story but made him fit with the sailor moon part)
Clare chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
...Nabiki just gave away over $5,000 USD worth of yen?!

Those pictures will probably only make double that, assuming Kuno buys most of them and that copies are made...

Also not quite sure on how Nabiki's intelligence network can match the worlds best. If Ranma can't hide anywhere in the world from her, than she's far better than the FBI and other organizations...

I heard of overpowered Ranma, but never an overpowered and generous Nabiki O.o
Ranmayamabushi chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Great story, would sooo love to see more of it, keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
CrystalPhoenixBlader chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
This is a very good fanfic. Shame it hasn't continued..but I had fun anyhow.
Corsairs chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I'm sorry, but this chapter just killed it for me. The minute Sailor Sun made an appearance it was just terrible. I have nothing against Fuku-Fics, but the way you presented it was just too sudden, too jarring for me to comprehend. If you had eased Ranma slowly into the role, the story would of come together much better.

Please consider re-writing your story whenever you have the chance. :)
gotgass chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I hope you keep working on this story it's a great fanfic.
PepperJAQ chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
You say in your profile that you want Ranma to stay as 'Ranma' as possible.

Tip one: He's not that stupid. I agree with you about him being super smart in a lot of fics. Many don't realize that being a genius at one thing does not translate being a genius in others. However, writing Ranma as so stupid that he can't tell the difference between history and english or math and Korean is the other end of the spectrum of fanon bullshit. Did you know that high school in Japan is optional? And that you have to take serious tests to get in. Granted, Takahashi probably just hand waved this (that and considering the way students are) but as a writer, you not only have to think about what the author intended or didn't, but also the evidence provided. Ranma is never shown to be a genius at school work, but neither is he shown to be this terrible moron you present in you fic.

Add in the poor set up with Nabiki, and the weak pacing, this fic is not nearly as good as many of your fans would have anyone believe.

-HOWEVER- that's not to say that this is a terrible fic (I've read worse... MUCH worse). There is some potential here for sure. Would just love to see better polish and better reasoning for actions. Seriously, Nabiki pulling out all that chains of chaos non-sense is really hard to take, along with how easily Ranma did his dealings.

Granted, I'm sure you can point out all sorts of stupid stuff in my fics. Still, I've grown over the years and have come to understand some thing about Ranma, Sailor Moon, and writing in general. If you'd like, contact me, maybe we chat and what not.

(gets back to working on henko no kaze, silent heart, and some new stuff... slowly but surely, i will eventually post again! )
urfan chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
fucking lame. sailor sun fuku fic. shit. what a let down.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I rather enjoy this fic. Fukufics are fun and I appreciate your adding to the genre. Here's hoping for another chapter!

Things I would change:

1) You mentioned that Ranma had a way to disguise himself when working with the senshi, but he didn't even try it when the first call came. And if he had tried a different male image, that would've dovetailed nicely with what you have in the story: "that a boy fighting with the Senshi would attract more unwanted attention." It really seemed like a missing element.

2) 'Talana was a lesbian that wished she was male.' Sorry, but homosexuality and transgenderism are *vastly* different. Please change this, it's just so wrong. Make it be that Talana had actually been a transsexual, but who had never transitioned. Someone who wished she could have been male, but couldn't transition without interfering with her senshi powers. It's likely the Silver Millennium had ways to change someone's gender completely and permanently, but those methods would have also eliminated Sailor Sun. The Jusenkyo curse Ranma has (or rather, its opposite) would have been a dream come true to such a person.

This has the advantage of getting Ranma to view the curse as a blessing...eventually. And actually keeps to Ranma canon: that Ranma-chan is a guy, dammit! And by making that also Talana's story, the other senshi would hopefully be more inclined to view Ranma as still being male inside when female. This would keep Ranma happier in the long run.

Also, I think that would be unique to the fukufic genre. And a unique fukufic is a beautiful treasure.