Reviews for Incey Wincey Spider
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
how big is the spiter eneyways?
Karma22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
My mom and I had a little visitor (Kangaroo rat)to our house just a couple of weeks ago. Well, okay I was at my house and she was at her 30 MILES AWAY, and she called me all freaked out that there was a rodent in her house. So I came, even though rodents completely freak me out and I promptly jumped up on the sofa with my mom and her guest. So after a while, I decided I was going to name it and I made the mistake of telling my mom I was going to name it. She called me a moron and said that I wasing going to name it cause naming it made it a pet (No it totally doesn't. It just gives a wild creature a name, but you try explaining that to a mother who thinks that she's alway right!) and gave it familial status. I looked at her and then promptly named the little creature "Tiny Mouse of Doom!". I found out it was a Kangaroo Rat after I named it, but it was already out in the wild again, so it shall have to go through life being known as the Tiny Mouse of Doom, even though it's a rat. So I just thought that I would share my creature story with you. I really loved the chapter by the way! I love reading your stories!
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love this story and this story is so cool.
J chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
.Nella . All things i LOVE!
Unknowndreamer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
LOOL,

this is soo random, but I abosutely loved it!

-unknowndreamer
Maggie Hannah Lucas chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
BAHAHAHAHA! Briliant! lol I love the idea of the spider! lol
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very cute. I love Nella Joe. It should make an apperance in more JONAS stories.
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I'd hate to see that spider *shudders* I hate any and all kinds of critters, they all freak me out. Even stupid moths *shudders again*

this had me cracking up though. Especially naming the spider lol
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Lol. This was funny! I'm not afraid of spiders though...I'm usually the one to kill them. Hah..
Mizz Blackshaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved it! I love Jonas! That was funny when Kevin wanted to call it Nick because of his intense stare and quickness. It's funny because it's true! I wouldn't wish Nick away though. I think Nick is cool.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Told you I would review :P This fic was awesome on so many levels. I wish I had a fun spider story like that. The only spider story I have is when I was baby-sitting and I had to catch a spider, a decent sized one too, that was running around on the ceiling. I got it in a box and threw it outside. I would much rather have spent the evening curled up on the couch with Kevin, that's for sure. Now that that lame recollection is out of the way on to the review.

You said that this might be the most random fics you've ever written. Once in a while radom works, this was definitely the case.

I've got to give you major points for bashing Camp Rock in a Jonas fic. I agree with everything said. Not enough Kevin! I don't know if the stylist should be shot, then again it's hard for me to get past the hair in that movie.

I thought it was cute that Macy was so excited at the prospect of Joe and Stella finally getting together. I don't blame Stella for not wanting to watch Camp Rock again. The way they thought about Nick's date "...Cat..." I won't lie, my first thought was Twilight. I love that Kevin was almost waiting for her call. I loved everyone's reaction to the spider and the fact that Kevin was whispering so the spider couldn't hear him. His fear of Stella is totally understandable, she has a wrath that is just terrifying.

The reasoning behind naming the spider Nella was priceless. They were so mocked by that spider. It ledt them feeling like and idiot and were disapproving of their outfits. OMG Nella, Joe might just blow up if that was an issue. Aww, Kevin remembered her birthday, how cute.

It was so great picturing this whole fic plays out. Kevin jumping on the couch, him and Macy clinging to each other because of the spider. Even more amusing was the image of Nick coming in, only to get scared of the spider himself.

Kevin was right about it annoying them like Joe, but I think someone proposing that it looked like him would make me laugh too. It was cute to see Kevin and Macy having such a good time together, with or without Nick. I don't blame Macy for wanting Nick to get rid of the spider and leave. This whole fic was just a really fun read.

PS, you mentioned liking 27 Dresses, I was wondering if you'd read my fic, I'd love to know what you think of it.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 9/12/2009

xovickixo chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
So very random! But delightful and giggle-inducing all the same!

Eugh, I hate when big creepy crawlies mock you when they clearly know they're scaring the crap out of you.
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was adorable.
ride2night chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
LOL

That was just too funny_

I can just imagine that scene in an episode haha.

~Lori~