Reviews for Trade In My Halo
aerialla1 chapter 18 . 2/11
Fantastic story. You kept the characters from going to OOC all the way through which is a feat. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Lucylle.A chapter 18 . 1/13
Beautiful story. I wasn't expecting that ending, it's great *wipes tear*
JillEsterNapier91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow. I am in some serious tears right now. Just oh my goodness. This was...INCREDIBLE! You are so incredible! I am both crying and smiling. WONDERFUL!
napoleonsfics chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BUT ALSO SO GODDAMNED FUCKING SAD LIKE HOLY FUCK I WOULD BE CRYING RIGHT NOW IF MY ROOMMATE WASN'T HERE.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I liked that. Dean would make a kick ass angel.

Click.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Why's Gabriel a girl? It's been bugging me, but seriously..
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Holy shit that was so perfect.
teza chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
That was beautiful, so fantastic. Great end. Thank you.
stripeysocks123 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Oh my babies. You did them such justice with this story! Oh it was beautiful, believable, balanced. I love how it was both angsty and undecided for so long, but still so ridiculously sweet in the end. Even the title is brilliant!
DuckButtFangirl chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
UGH. the angst. What a great story, I loved the whole thing! And the ending was just so damn sweet in just UGH. Wonderfully done, I flipped out the entire time I was reading. And the mental image of Castiel watching Shrek just made my entire life. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Ducky
heylizzyhey chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
oh my gosh this is SUCH a good story :') you had me smiling and "awwing" throughout
i love your OCs as well, it's great that they were given their own story :)
C.J Todd chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
All the angst in this started breaking up my heart by chapter fourteen. I've been reading fluff for so long and not any angst for a while so this was...wow. It was really good and well written and I enjoyed it. Endings are always hard but I think you did well. The whole thought of growing old thing was a nice touch and it wasn't something I'd seen before. Overall at the end I felt like i'd just got down reading a book that just somehow seemed to stay, that somewhat tired feeling, the feeling that just seems to bring a warm smirk to your face.
Littletinypearl chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
I never would have guessed an ending like that. That was such a creative and original story. I haven't ever read anything like it! AWESOME! KUDOS!
PandaDee chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I loved this story. I'm always in the mood for dean and cas stories but this one blows All of the others away. Last chapter was the absolute shit :) love it. Thanks for sharing
LeanneFord chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
No words can do this justice. I I have is simply...beautiful.

Thank you.