Reviews for Trade In My Halo
He even first left his home naked like Ariel
Sort of like The Little Mermaid
xLord Lizardx chapter 18 . 5/17
Beautiful, thank you so much for this story, it was truly a joy to read.
JGgirl chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
I just love this story it's amazing
aerialla1 chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Fantastic story. You kept the characters from going to OOC all the way through which is a feat. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Lucylle.A chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful story. I wasn't expecting that ending, it's great *wipes tear*
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow. I am in some serious tears right now. Just oh my goodness. This was...INCREDIBLE! You are so incredible! I am both crying and smiling. WONDERFUL!
napoleonsfics chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BUT ALSO SO GODDAMNED FUCKING SAD LIKE HOLY FUCK I WOULD BE CRYING RIGHT NOW IF MY ROOMMATE WASN'T HERE.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I liked that. Dean would make a kick ass angel.

Click.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Why's Gabriel a girl? It's been bugging me, but seriously..
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Holy shit that was so perfect.
teza chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
That was beautiful, so fantastic. Great end. Thank you.
stripeysocks123 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Oh my babies. You did them such justice with this story! Oh it was beautiful, believable, balanced. I love how it was both angsty and undecided for so long, but still so ridiculously sweet in the end. Even the title is brilliant!
DuckButtFangirl chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
UGH. the angst. What a great story, I loved the whole thing! And the ending was just so damn sweet in just UGH. Wonderfully done, I flipped out the entire time I was reading. And the mental image of Castiel watching Shrek just made my entire life. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Ducky
heylizzyhey chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
oh my gosh this is SUCH a good story :') you had me smiling and "awwing" throughout
i love your OCs as well, it's great that they were given their own story :)