Reviews for Twist of Fate
JackFrost23 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"STUPID TREES!" GOTTA LOVE ALLAN A DALE. HE IS THE FUNNIEST OF THE GANG. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU MADE ME LAUGH TODAY! UPDATE SOON! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GANG!
Nerdz-Will-Rule-The-World chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
He Attacked the tree... and men are supposed to be the better half of society? Nah... Jay Kay I just don't really like Allan so Whatever. I LOVE your stories and you keep them up! :D
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
that is so like allan! "stupid trees!" lol
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Hey, don't talk to the trees like that, Allan! On a more important note, where is everyone else? *cue dramatic music*
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I liked it but I definantely think that the flow was a little rocky compared to the other chapters. I still loved it a lot and can't wait to read all of it!
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
"Stupid trees!" XD that made me laugh, poor Robin though. I mean, who wouldn't be depressed if they think all their friends are dead?... The Sheriff.
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
lol i thought the point of view was from djaq and i was a little confused about the whole "cant leave him thing"
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Oh no! Where could Will and Robin be? :O Anyway, yay for chapter 1! Try to update soon!
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
You were right! I did think that it was marian and I was right!. Btw I love the story and Marian's epiphany was awesome even though it hasn't happened yet
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Uh-oh! Where are the boys? This is really good. Nice descriptions from Marian's POV. I can tell this is going to be interesting. I hope it's a nice long story. )
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love it! There's a HUGE cliffy but that's what makes u so good! Can't wait for more!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh no, how will the gang fight a storm? Really cool description of Fate.
hippie-girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is very intriguing. I love the imagery you've created with Fate sitting above it all and rather capriciously doling out favors and impediments. What will happen to our lovely outlaws? Don't keep us waiting too long to find out. ;)
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
What a great beginning. If this forshadowing is any indication, this story will be quite a bit darker than the last one. I'm excited to see where you take it and particularly what will become of my beloved Will and Djaq.