Reviews for Why the Doll Smiles
R. Malina Westerna chapter 1 . 1/27
I tried to not cry, and i Failed T_T poor Doll I loved her so much! she did't deserve to die
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
In chapter 95 of the manga shows that Ciel feels Guilty for Killing Doll
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
It was Never stated that She Died. I mean it is likely, but we never saw her dead body.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Whoa... You left me speechless... I loved the story, it was angsty but so well written and IC. Amazing!
macchime chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
*sobs heart out while hiding in corner* don't...cry...*sniffles* okay. That was amazingly depressing. That just broke my heart, even though I was more-or-less hoping that since it doesn't actually show her dying/dead, that someone would write a story about her surviving. Looks like this one didn't.

I still enjoyed reading it immensely.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
poor doll, can't say I blame her for falling for ciel, he's really cute
The Roaming Shadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
O.O

That was amazing! The end of the Circus Arc broke my heart and reading this jut made it break more. But I still loved it!
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Many who watched the Circus Arc would say "Ciel is truly an evil callous little bastard" for doing that to Freckles. the poor girl was in love with Ciel. But instead of looking to put the blame on Ciel and Sebastian, they should be looking to the Queen.

The evil little bitch is the reason Ciel's parents were killed and ordered all the children to be killed not "saved". and the should also hate the curator for being a maniacal pervert. hello a little creepy.

Good story if not albeit sad.
WalkingMisery chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
lol! It is amazing that you stayed so happy writing this! I felt like crying when I was reading that part, but damn! I'm too soft! u.u

Well! It was awesome! :3
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh, God, I love Doll/Freckles. So much, I'm cosplaying her!

THis is the ONLY Doll/Freckles fanfic on the site... That is sad. It was wonderfully written! Great job!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Haha. The name is kinda ironic, because Ciel's name was Smile...
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
so sad T_T

really, the circus arc kills me. they are so so sad. Joker is my fav character there and actually one of my main fav characters, but Doll is just so sad as well. I really pity her in the end, Ciel was a bad boy

as for the fic, it was beautiful. playing the 'real' time and the 'memories' at the same worked very well, and as I said in another of your fics, I really enjoy novelization-like fics, which barely no one writes and you do. so thanks for sharing
fallenmad chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Really, I was so infuriated with the course that manga has ended that ark. Gr..! Nice interplay of the scenes by the way.
Ifern chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Amazing.

What an original idea, there's not many Doll stories down there.

Ah, poor girl. She should not have crossed the path of Ciel Phantomhive. Not of that demon-to-be.