Reviews for Priceless
klingpling chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
I have never been a fan of Ed and Roy together but this story is so well written and original that I could look past that. Please write a sequal or another fullmetal alchemist-story. You are very good at keeping the story interesting, I never got bored even though it was a very long story!
Hel chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Great story!
WolfieTheGreat chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Aww so cute, well the epilogue was. Everything else had me on the edge of my seat thinking 'What's gonna happen next?'
yesIamheartless chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say that I really loved your story. It was really great!
CookiesBunny chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
You are a fantastic writer.

I adore when people think of a good long story with longer chapters. The plot was also very good, it killed me that I had to read the story in pieces due to the fact that I was busy. Also I was very interested in the idea of the double sided Ed, and I really wanna draw it. I thought I would ask permission first though :)
Toothless-Grin chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Before I go any farther, I wanted to review to make sure I did do it. Your story seems lovely, so please don't be offended if I cannot personally finish it. To tell you the truth, I was really excited when I saw your story summary. I needed a nice long RoyxEd fanfic with the story-line you presented. But I also thought that it would drive me insane by going the length of the whole story without Ed coming back until the end. But I mean insane in a good way. It keeps me reading if I know there's something like their reunion near the end.

So notice my surprise when Ed showed up in the first chapter. I was a little disappointed, but I totally respect your right as author to do so. Essentially, the point of this review is to tell you that I'm sorry that I most likely won't make it to the end your fanfic. I'm sorry I can't give you more feedback, other than that maybe it's good sometimes to drive the reader insane by withholding the reunion. Feel free (and I'm sure you will) to disregard this.

Sincerely,

Toothless
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
I love you so much! This is Luke the best royed fic I've ever read! Holy shiz!
merlyn1382 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
that was better then expected i'm glad you finished it off
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
You were so watching requiem for the phantom weren't u?
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
IT'S NOT A STUPID FETISH! I'm gonna cry, Edward in uniform is hot whiz! U should, I dunno, GOOGLE IT!
e chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
This is well-written stuff. And I'm going to have to disagree with Night over (spoiler!) the plot point of who killed Winry's parents, since you are following both manga canon and the Brotherhood series. Both interpretations have their place.
merlyn1382 chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
wow that was one hell of a story i loved it it had so many different twist and turns to it that i thought i was going to get lost thankfully you wrote it so well that i didn't get lost so thank-you for the wonderful story
Night chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Let me preface this but saying that this my opinion merely and it's just because I am so passionate about Roy in the original series. I must admit that I am shocked and dismayed that you changed the fact that Roy killed Winry's parents. It's a HUGE, important part of the series and his character. I was enjoying this until you wrote that part - I can't tell you how much it disappoints me that such a core part of Roy's character was changed. The execution of the Rockbells galvanized Roy into action, into his decision to not follow certain orders, to become Fuhrer so he wouldn't have to. Taking that away is taking away a big part of Mustang.

You could have warned that this story was going to change big parts of canon - this isn't really first animeverse based anymore since that's a huge part of the story. It's like taking away that Ed and Al tried to bring back their mom. Roy being the killer has always added depths to his character that I really loved. I'm sad you changed it and I don't think I can continue reading.

This is your story, of course, and I respect your decision to change the story how you see fit. Bringing back Hughes was a big change but it did not change that he died in the first place. This was a huge change that affects both Roy's character and Scar's; Scar is vastly different than his counterpart who did kill the Rockbells.

Please consider warning that certain parts of the original series were going to be changed. I was blindsided by this and I wouldn't have put myself through a story that ignored a part of the series that I always found interesting and particularly moving.
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
O_O friggin awesome story! :D Loved it all the way thorugh :) I also think your writing is nice ,

BitteLP
Babyuknowme13 chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
Dude, this fic was awesome. So...is there another chapter on the way or a sequel perhaps? Because seriously, you can not leave it like this! *Pleading*

You must continue this or else! I will call Riza, don't think I won't!