Reviews for Priceless
TheSignOfDeath chapter 20 . 9/24
This is so Cute. And awesome, and whatever else ...
So happy to have found this story
that was one of the best fics i have ever read! (and iv read almost 300 now lol). not sure why if took me to long to find this honestly...

this fic needs more readers, it was so well written and the story was just so amazing.

i hope you post it on AO3 some day :3 if you do, just post 1 or 2 chapters a week only, so it stays up on the "new list" for as long as possible. and make sure to include that the fic is 'done' in the summary, that way people won't just bypass it thinking its going to be slow to update.
and maybe don't even mention its on FFN? that way you'll get readers on there, rather then people thinking its an old fic from somewhere else.

i absolutely love it, truly it was amazing, and your writing style made it easy to picture everything. if you do ever post it somewhere else...i would recommend you reread through it though, some stuff at the start didn't fully match up (in my option) with the later stuff, for example: Ed really didn't seem like he know about how Edric came to be, even saying stuff like "Alfons thought it was a couping mechanism, thats why my ulter exist" when the whole time Ed knew it was from Germanys experiments? i know you said you made it up as you when along, so i think for that reason it would be wise to go through it now that you know how it ends and fix a few things.
anyway! :D thank you so very much for writing and sharing this!

-ZeyTheFox-

anyway! :D thank you so very much for writing and sharing this!

i loved the ending BTW

-ZeyTheFox-
you apologies in alot of your chapters, saying stuff like "sorry its just filler this time, next one will be better with more plot"
but you really don't have to apologies for stuff like that, i honestly enjoy every filler chapter just as much as all the rest of them(some even more honestly! cuz i love H/C).
it would be like the creator of the FMA anime apologiesing for episodes like "the phantom thief" or "werehouse 13" yes both of them were just filler episodes, but didn't you still love them anyway?
just because something doesn't effect the story doesn't meen the watcher/reader doesn't still love it.

i personally love filler ;) i wish FMA had way more of it.
and i would love if this fic also had about 100,000 more words of just filler honestly. xD

-ZeyTheFox-
another great chapter! i loved all the H/C!

-ZeyTheFox-
I LOVED THAT CHAPTER! it was full of H/C goodness and some worried Roy :3 those are the best!

a new plot?! i can't wait to see whats in store for Ed this time!

-ZeyTheFox-
the battle is happening already?! but its not even half way over! :O
so whats the other 11 chapters going to be about!?

this story is honestly one of my fav to far!

OMG sO eXciTiNg!

-ZeyTheFox-
i have been reading fics for almost a year now...so how am i only first reading this one now?! this story is simply amazing! i love it so so so much, and it needs to be higher up on the popular list.

your writing style is amazing, very few typos and love your wording, seems very professional.

the story is absolutely great so far, i love the connection with Roy and Ed the most :3 and i love the little bit of Hurt/Comfort you have mixed in, because every fic is better with some H/C honestly :3

-ZeyTheFox-
looks great so far! :D very interested to see where this plot will go!

DaughterofDante chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
That was beautiful! Thank you for bringing it into existence.
klingpling chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
I have never been a fan of Ed and Roy together but this story is so well written and original that I could look past that. Please write a sequal or another fullmetal alchemist-story. You are very good at keeping the story interesting, I never got bored even though it was a very long story!
Hel chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Great story!
WolfieTheGreat chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Aww so cute, well the epilogue was. Everything else had me on the edge of my seat thinking 'What's gonna happen next?'
yesIamheartless chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say that I really loved your story. It was really great!
CookiesBunny chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
You are a fantastic writer.

I adore when people think of a good long story with longer chapters. The plot was also very good, it killed me that I had to read the story in pieces due to the fact that I was busy. Also I was very interested in the idea of the double sided Ed, and I really wanna draw it. I thought I would ask permission first though :)