Reviews for Hide and Seek
Shipping Potato chapter 6 . 4/27
M-my nosebleed won't stop ... xD
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I promised I'd be giving more coherent and cohesive review of your stories...I just didn't expect it to be so soon after my last review. Granted it was on a different story but most of my reviews are not actual reviews...just me gasping for ecstasy at how amazing these stories are.

Anyways, if you don't already know yet from my other comments, I love your stories. Your characterization of Russia and China are so...real. Usually, Russia is portrayed as just so one-sided yandere character in some fics while China is just a happy-go-lucky Asian character; which is kind of expected given the light-hearted nature of the manga and anime it was based off of. However, the beauty of fanfiction (and the reason I still read and occasionally try my hand on it) is it allows room for introspection of characters and situations and further analysis. Like, what if the anime/manga was darker, what if it was gutsier and handled aspects of history none dared to touch differently? It would be really fascinating, yes? And for that, I applaud your characterization of Russia ad not just a creepy yandere-ish personification, but one that has deep-seated tragedy and pain which led him to be the sadistic and cruel man-child that he is. China still has happy-go-lucky moments but he is wizened, maternal and tough, a testimonial to his being the oldest civilization. Given the actual history you incorporated with these two, it is natural for them to be together (heck, I wish they were canon in Hetalia-verse...I wish). I am glad that you incorporated the Russian passion (as I'd like to call it) because in the books and stories I've read, the Russians are portrayed as very nationalistic yet passionated race, whether it be for the love of vodka or love for family and lovers. I'm also glad that you depicted China's devotion to family shown through dynamics with the other Asian countries. In spite of the depth your added to the characters, there is still humor in it which I truly appreciated. With that, they are no longer one-dimensional anime characters but real people, albeit in a fictional-verse.
Of all the stories you've made, this is actually my second favorite...my favorite is Rain Falls. In that story, Russia's anguish, China's internal turmoil, their silent confrontation and the resolution were just so excellently handled. Pity, such a big shame, that not much attention is given to this shipping. But I feel really fortunate to have come across these stories you have furnished. Because you have given them the justice that they deserve.
Thank you! And I hope, if you have the time and inclination (and inspiration) that you write more of these.
CornflowerBlue chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
There's no such thing as too much sex if it's done with the right person.

*wiggles eyebrows*

Then again, Russia and China is perfect for each other. And this story showed just how perfect they are. This story is actually not what I was expecting. In your earlier notes, you were saying that this would go more on the lines of plotless smut so I was expecting it to be exactly that...but it's not. You actually gave them depth, gave bases for their dynamics, and it's freaking endearing and just sweet. How can it be plotless smut when you're reading about two people creatively making love? That is a story in itself.
I would have loved to read more of your interpretation into their relationship though. I think that would be awesome.
prince-greyjoy chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I liked this story. Very well paced, and excellently written. Keep up the good work. I'd love to read some more works done by you. :D
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Oh god... Whats Yao going to do?
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I think you just killed my *innocent* mind
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
you write an awesome(and hot) china and russia fic
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ah yes Yes YES! I LOVE A DIRTY-TALKING RUSSIA & a flustered China
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Boy oh boy oh boy! Everytime I read ds fic I feel so giddy! I'm sorry ds is my Second time (technically Seventh if you count all of my previous reviews for each chapter) reviewing ds fic but I just couldn't help it...hope you don't mind,dearie...I felt I'll be doing a grave injustice if I don't review ds one more time now that I'm reading it again;-)
My dear...mark my words,ds is THE BEST RoChu fic to be ever written by humanity:-D I LOVE DS TO PIECES:-D EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLY PERFECT...UTTER PERFECTION;starting from the plot,the setting,character portrayals,dialogues,language & writing style,details & descriptions,thoughtprocesses, the background set-up,extra appearances...I can go on with the list...everything was upto the level of remarkable flawlessness. THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES for such a marvellous creation. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *hugs* You're definitely my favourite RoChu author.
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Oh yeah!i almost forgot Yao's pandas!lol XD The smex was just too HOT to care for anything else XD ds fic definitely rox,u rock,RoChu rox,Hetalia rox...ok now i am going crazy:-D anways AWESUM FIC HOTTEST SMEX:-DBEST ROCHU SMUT FIC EVER:-DEXCELLENT WORK!
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Why did u hate ds chapteraru?:-) ds was splendid...i am glad no one found out,china's really fond of Modesty after all XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
U have depicted ivan's obsession with yao & the complexity of their relationship quite well...u are right,their love is more like a silent promise rather than a show off of emotions(one of the reasons why I love RoChu XD) RoChu FTW!
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Your character portrayal is just perfect...from sweet honey-coated words to feral animalistic desires...ds fic's just too too toooo... good,the B-E-S-T M-rated RoChu fic EVER!:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Dude,u have outdone yourself in ds chapter...it had me all anxious & Blushing (with a capital 'B' lol! XD)great work XD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER XD