Reviews for Hide and Seek
anarchistrogue chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I liked this story. Very well paced, and excellently written. Keep up the good work. I'd love to read some more works done by you. :D
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Oh god... Whats Yao going to do?
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I think you just killed my *innocent* mind
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
you write an awesome(and hot) china and russia fic
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ah yes Yes YES! I LOVE A DIRTY-TALKING RUSSIA & a flustered China
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Boy oh boy oh boy! Everytime I read ds fic I feel so giddy! I'm sorry ds is my Second time (technically Seventh if you count all of my previous reviews for each chapter) reviewing ds fic but I just couldn't help it...hope you don't mind,dearie...I felt I'll be doing a grave injustice if I don't review ds one more time now that I'm reading it again;-)
My dear...mark my words,ds is THE BEST RoChu fic to be ever written by humanity:-D I LOVE DS TO PIECES:-D EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLY PERFECT...UTTER PERFECTION;starting from the plot,the setting,character portrayals,dialogues,language & writing style,details & descriptions,thoughtprocesses, the background set-up,extra appearances...I can go on with the list...everything was upto the level of remarkable flawlessness. THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES for such a marvellous creation. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *hugs* You're definitely my favourite RoChu author.
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Oh yeah!i almost forgot Yao's pandas!lol XD The smex was just too HOT to care for anything else XD ds fic definitely rox,u rock,RoChu rox,Hetalia rox...ok now i am going crazy:-D anways AWESUM FIC HOTTEST SMEX:-DBEST ROCHU SMUT FIC EVER:-DEXCELLENT WORK!
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Why did u hate ds chapteraru?:-) ds was splendid...i am glad no one found out,china's really fond of Modesty after all XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
U have depicted ivan's obsession with yao & the complexity of their relationship quite well...u are right,their love is more like a silent promise rather than a show off of emotions(one of the reasons why I love RoChu XD) RoChu FTW!
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Your character portrayal is just perfect...from sweet honey-coated words to feral animalistic desires...ds fic's just too too toooo... good,the B-E-S-T M-rated RoChu fic EVER!:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Dude,u have outdone yourself in ds had me all anxious & Blushing (with a capital 'B' lol! XD)great work XD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ah yes Yes YES!I LOVE A DIRTY-TALKING RUSSIA & a flustered China XD no doubt i am gonna love ds fic XD
QueenOfPixies chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RaymooHakurei chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Favorited and this was really.. really good.