Reviews for Recovering Hearts
Priest chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
This is an interesting storyline I hope you come back and finish it some day.
A Reader chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Just wanted to point out that they do not call it protoculture they call it reflex energy protoculture came from the Zentratie just thought you should know. That is at least what I remember from the series.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Nicely done! I'm enjoying your story. Hopefully you'll be able to continue it soon.
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
i like this story ne
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story with tons of potential!
god of all chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Tsamoka chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
It's a shame this story hasn't been updated in four years. I really would like to see how this plays out.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
lefkaz chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I think you should delete the part when nabs tells them the tale of Ranma in nerima. The next part when she explains of KI is perfect and completely In Character. Nabiki, the Ice Queen doesn't ramble nor told gives info xFree

also i think you should change "fully female" and instead say "a complete biological specimen female of de human race"
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
it a good story and i read all of it when will the next update be?
Tigger-69 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
This is a fantastic story I like the fact that it is a Ranma /robotech crossover of a different style. It is a little dark but very well thought out beginning to take both Ranma and nabiki out of their normal routine and into the world of macross. And then with Nabs influence Ranma evolves into not quite so naive a character.

I hope you decide to come back to this and show how Ranma will influence the training of the crew of the sdf1.

Wether you continue or not thank you for such an entertaining story. Please keep writing.
A Reviewer chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I lol'd at this one. Lots. And I think you did a good job balancing Ranma's power levels to robotechnology. Although I totally think Ranma could take down a Battlepod/Valkyrie/Zentradi with his bare hands. ~.

Later
The Unicorn chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Nice start, too bad this is all there is. Don't suppose there's a chance of the story being continued?
The Unicorn chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Very nice, glad to see someone treat a Ranma's Ki abilities like the unbelievable magic they are.
The Unicorn chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Nice start, although this is a Ranma/Macross crossover so I'm hoping you manage to avoid the pit most of them fall into. I liked the description of previoues events, but I'd think Nodoka would expect a shorter explanation, and Nabiki would start off with a brief summary of 'what the current situation is'.