Reviews for SOLDIERS at Hogwarts
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 9/6
Well at least Cloud is taller then my lil bro and two male cousins (one older and the other younger) all the men of my family are no taller than 5'7" and my bro is 18 but only reaches 5'5"/5'6" and I'm a 5'3" 23yr old girl so I can't understand why he's complaining he's a rather respectful hight for a 18yr old since men continue to grow till 21!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 9/6
In advent children sephiroth's remnants/clones (Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz) DID call Cloud Nii-San aka Bro or brother depending on slang since there is no O like in Onii-San it means it's a short way of saying it.
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
XD this is great love it XD
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
xoverx chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I love this so far, Hope you write more soon
xoverx chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I've never played the games I just read the stories so I only know what i saw in the advent children movie and what I've read online about it, but doesn't Cloud have Jenova cells so that would kind of make them brothers? but then again if I remember right he got them when he and Zack were captured by Hojo(?) and I don't know if that happened in your storyline.
miarath chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Sounds fun so far. :)
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I reallu like this story, with Cloud all shy and Seph all over-protective. I hope to read more
Ginshi-chan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I wish you'd update. This is one of the best crossover ideas everywhere and the best I ever found with ff7 and Harry Potter. By the way, I doubt the wizards who think that the wizards aren't totally human. You forget they think muffles are weirder than them. The soldiers on the other hand might think of themselves as less than human (from what I see that's a common theme in soldier's thoughts in stories)
Plunny.Empress chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
-stares- You haven't written in awhile... -stares some more- - -grins evilly- Plot Bunnies attack! - There. That should get you writing more. - I looks forward to more~~ And I think Zack feels neglected... -pats Zack on the back in his pouty corner-
Acedii chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
this was so amazing and interesting! I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE! but you havent updated in a year...
vickysullivan chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Can i just take a moment to applaud you?This fanfic is AMAZING and so freakin' funny!I hope you update soon although i noticed that you haven't updated for a LONG time!You should finish this!Please...i'll make puppy eyes!:D
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
WAHHHH! Kawaii chibi cloud-kun! I love this... More,please, please,please with puppies and chocobos on top!
Jadej.j chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Great story hope to read more soon :)
Srey chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
let me be honest, I am disappointed at not having seen an update for so long... Is it discontinued or something? because it really had promise.

I do enjoy the idea of the characters of FF7 going to earth for once, and so far you've been pretty good at writing this.

Hope we'll get another update soon