Reviews for SOLDIERS at Hogwarts
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 1/3
XD this is great love it XD
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Nice.
xoverx chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I love this so far, Hope you write more soon
xoverx chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I've never played the games I just read the stories so I only know what i saw in the advent children movie and what I've read online about it, but doesn't Cloud have Jenova cells so that would kind of make them brothers? but then again if I remember right he got them when he and Zack were captured by Hojo(?) and I don't know if that happened in your storyline.
miarath chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Sounds fun so far. :)
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I reallu like this story, with Cloud all shy and Seph all over-protective. I hope to read more
Ginshi-chan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I wish you'd update. This is one of the best crossover ideas everywhere and the best I ever found with ff7 and Harry Potter. By the way, I doubt the wizards who think that the wizards aren't totally human. You forget they think muffles are weirder than them. The soldiers on the other hand might think of themselves as less than human (from what I see that's a common theme in soldier's thoughts in stories)
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
-stares- You haven't written in awhile... -stares some more- - -grins evilly- Plot Bunnies attack! - There. That should get you writing more. - I looks forward to more~~ And I think Zack feels neglected... -pats Zack on the back in his pouty corner-
Acedii chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
this was so amazing and interesting! I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE! but you havent updated in a year...
vickysullivan chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Can i just take a moment to applaud you?This fanfic is AMAZING and so freakin' funny!I hope you update soon although i noticed that you haven't updated for a LONG time!You should finish this!Please...i'll make puppy eyes!:D
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
WAHHHH! Kawaii chibi cloud-kun! I love this... More,please, please,please with puppies and chocobos on top!
Jadej.j chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Great story hope to read more soon :)
Srey chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
let me be honest, I am disappointed at not having seen an update for so long... Is it discontinued or something? because it really had promise.

I do enjoy the idea of the characters of FF7 going to earth for once, and so far you've been pretty good at writing this.

Hope we'll get another update soon
Yamada Mikazuki chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I really actually like this. It isn't discontinued is it?
Angel T-chan Nekoi chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Mhm...I don't remember if I ever reviewed your story before, sorry, so I think I'll do it now.

I actually think you did a great job on the Final Fantasy side of this. The ages, the personalities and everything is totally awesome. Just too bad you didn't put Angeal here too. '-' But then maybe it would be too many ppl? Dunno...

I saw you modified the Harry Potter part quite a lot. I mean, kill Ginny (you don't like her very much, right?), no Harry on the Quiddith Cup, and... did you think about putting Sirius dead here too, or will he live? Don't think Harry will cope well more deaths because of him... /

ANNY WAY!

Great interaction, good description, nice storytelling, there are very few things to frown upon in here, unless you count the update rate; but I can't and won't blame you on that account, not with a ten feet pole. I right now just want to know if you are okay, hope you are, to call you an awesome creative person and hug you, AND to tell that your story is awesomeness sauce covered and has a lot of potential if you want.

Also, I LOLed a bit at your nickname. D So nice to see other ppl' sense of humour is similar to mine!

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, it is a pleasure to read this fanfiction! Even more if you want to relax after some stress. Thank you for the laughs and the relaxation! *sends you and all chars one candy box each*