Reviews for Chain You Down
xBBx chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Fantastic idea and brilliantly written. Love this story! :D

BB
AwesomeAuror chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This was interesting to say the least.

I like the whole... chainverse, I think you called it? that you created. It's original and interesting (If not highly dangerous and slightly depressing).

I like seeing Nick again (Fringe missed out on this one. Should've kept him alive/burnt-free in the altverse at least.) and I like who you made him to be.

Olivia's a bit iffy (Was your inspiration a cat for her?) and she seems so entirely messed up that it's hard to like her.

The story itself is hard to read at times (vague sentences, ambiguous pronouns, unclear dialogue) and it seems to flow at a pace where it's hard to keep up if you haven't read your previous stories. The characters relationships seemed out of balance and unnecessarily complicated at times (What was with the fixing Olivia up scene? Peter/Olivia interaction was reminiscent of the show's, but it seemed so out-of-character [the characters you've made them to be] that it came off a bit awkward).

Overall, it was definitely something to think about. Interesting indeed.
valkyriegirl chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I see that this was written almost a year ago, but I wanted to let you know anyway that I really enjoyed it. I stayed up way past my bedtime reading it on Friday and I think the world that you've carved out for them, the sort of hard-bitten way your write Peter and Olivia, is really interesting. The way you use profanity is effective as a characterization tool for Peter. I also really like the interaction between the three of them, and you've fleshed Nick's character out nicely. My one criticism is that I think the story arc could have been a bit tighter, but you point out that this is the longest fic you've written thus far, and I, too, struggle with that very issue. I'd love to read more AU stories from this universe. Thanks for sharing.
MBManders chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I am really liking this "chain" series! I vote for more please! :)
AllyOz chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This is definitely my favourite Fringe fic to date.

I love the ZFT universe, so please post more ZFT fics asap. Actually, I'm not picky...I would love to read any of your fics soon (even if ZFT fics are my fave!)

Brilliant job! :)
Mr Super Czar chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Hey, I love this story so much but I was wondering if you are going to write a sequel to this? I know this is the prequel to Choke Chain but Nick's death?

MSC

PS. This end chapter was brilliant.
wjobsessed chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Interesting to see Liv the perfect soldier less than that.
MrSuperCzar chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
oh I like it! This just gets better and better.
MrSuperCzar chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I love this! I love all your stuff, especially because you incorporate Nick which I have yet to see any other writer do and he is my absolute favourite character, but this is absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ocein chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh.

My.

Freakin.

Goodness.

Dare I say more? This is SO exciting! I love this triangle! Anyway you can get CrazyLittleElf moving on her story as well?

I can't wait for another update :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Nice prequel. Does remind me of crazylittleelf's trio stories;)

Absolutely LOVE that the boss is David Robert Jones.

Never enough stories about him in this fandom.

I love that you can already feel the psychic connections-especially between Petey and Liv.

Understand this is a prequel, but is there more to this?