Reviews for Break in the Soul
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Please! Please! Please! Please! I've said it before and I'll say it again- PLEASE! Please finish this! I just read this- like today, and it ended on chapter 7 and I'm just screaming right now! Please continue! I'm so anxious- jeez you fanfic people know how to get to me! Just- PLEASE- continue!
primadonna cat chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Holy wow! Love how that went and how you bridged it! Dean was so gone at the end of the episode. I imagine he needed the AU reboot at Sanderford.
muSiC xx AdiCt chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
are you going to contiue with this story? because i loved it! but i was a bit confused with the ending? can you explain it to me? did dean die? or was it all a dream?
Delena4Nian50 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
You can't just leave it like that. You need to update like tomorrow!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Ohhh, I SO ADORE THIS! Guhh, this chapter KILLED ME!

*hugs you*

babyreaper chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
It was great chapter sorry to see the end of it, but I'm not sure I get the very end. How come he woke up in Dean Smith's world? Enjoyed the story lots. Thanks
oKay2beme chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
OMG! I LOVE how you ended this story! It's awesome! LOVE IT! Awesome job! :)
wcfan chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
WTF Dean? You can't live with your past decisions, so the people who actually give a damn about you have to suffer with your current one? If your past decisions have been so crappy, what makes this one any better? If you do end up in hell, what makes you think that Sam isn't gonna do things that you can't even imagine to get you back? You selfish prick!

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or annoyed that you got that reaction out of me.
elle chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
wow sammy! loved this chapter!
no name chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
love it! write faster;)
Lady Impala chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
This is really, really good. You write Dean's depression so well I can feel what he's feeling and also what Sam is feeling. Can't wait for more!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Ah this is awesome

omg he ok! :0

this is awesome hun

loved it
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 6 . 1/9/2010

Oh, poor, poor Dean. You're breaking my heart over here!

RedDragen chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I am looking forward to what you got coming
RedDragen chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to more
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »