Reviews for A Mother's Love
Maya Grey chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
AWWWWWWWW
Tia chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I love to read about Percy's early childhood, but still I find myself despising Sally, only because she acts selfishly by keeping her son away from the camp. Yes I admit that she doesn't want to give up her only child, but if I've been in her shoes I'd do the safe thing and send my demigod child to the camp as soon as the troubles in school and with monster begun.
www.me.com chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! you are my fave author. Your stories are just so amazing! luv ya keep it up:)
Poseidon's Son Forever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice story
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I heart tis story plez continue
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love it! I think it was very realistic, and well written.
ShadowPalace chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
First of all, I'm so sorry that I didn't get to review earlier. I just started school, and everything has been very, very hectic for me.

Anyways, I thought that this was really sweet! Poor Percy, he has to deal with so much. I thought you perceived that very well.

Nice job, and thanks so much for entering!

~ShadowPalace
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
aw

a great one-shot !

keep writing
Abstractauthor chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
that was breath takingly good
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm a big fan of yours, and I lurv this. hee hee, percy has such a low self esteem.
WindowChild chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved it!

This was so cute, and told the story of Percy's earlier life in a very believable way. I thought the writing was really good, and I loved the different parts of his life you told. I think my favorite part was the part about Sally trying to find herself in Percy's face. The characterization was pretty good, since he was younger and we don't know for sure how he would act. Nice job!
WiseGirl12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw that's so cute. I can't wait for the next chapter!