Reviews for Three Men in a Cabin
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Priceless.
Snowingroses chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I have been reduced to snorts and tears. Don't think I can laugh any more. This was really great.
Snowingroses chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
For whatever reason, I started with chapter 2. A few lines in, I backed out to chapter one. I laughed, giggled, snickered, and had tears running down my cheeks.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Oh...oh...oh...this is too funny to accurately describe, Maria Thorne! Honestly kind of surprised that there never was a one-set episode of the series - that I recall anyway - where String, Dom and Michael were stuck with one another and had degenerated to sniping or bonding with one another. And oh yeah, could I imagine JMV, Ernest Borgnine and Alex Cord rattling off these lines :D
miarath chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Oh my... I laughed tears at this.

Great job. :)
GinnyStar chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
lol and if I could rofl, this is good! I know baking soda is going for things. Also the thing about popcorn and the vacuous cleaner ;)
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Nice story I'm lol at this and if I could rofl, great inaction, from landing to the first trip, to him and housework, I know someone who sell vacuum cleaners. Nice understanding person who, came over several times to explain how something worked, to a person who has low vision, and he was will to return if needed we need some explained in better detail, my sight at this time was hit and miss.

Yes making bread can help with your fingers, it can help with flexibility for other things. Love the part of melancholy music on his cello, Love him sitting on the dock play it.

Then Archangel stopping by, and falling in the spilled and sticky wet pancake mix.
sammie28 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I can't imagine that it's simple to write humor for a show that's kind of dark and "Mad Max"-ish, but I found your story quite funny and, more importantly, in-character. I could easily see a tipsy Dom getting even louder than normal Dom (poor Mrs. Hawke - a dozen kids?), and (the sober) Michael's conversations with the tipsy Dom were just fantastic. I could almost hear Cord's and Borgnine's voices in those lines. Just lovely!
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Hahaha, that was funny. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
loobeyloo chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Excellent rib tickler, wish I hadn't read it while laid low with flu because I laughed so hard I had a coughing fit and ended up unable to finish reading it for the tears in my eyes.

Very amusing concept, two men discussing housecleaning remedies, and like the author, this reviewer can't abide housework either, so when you're done with the pair of them send them over to me, I can find plenty to occupy them, and while I watch them work, I could maybe come up with another use for that vacuum cleaner!

Thanks so much, cheered me up no end, in spite of the coughing fit. More please!
airwolf addict chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Nice addition to the first part of the story, definitely amusing.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Tres amusant. Enjoyed it much.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
If I wasn't at work (I know, shame shame), I'd be rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

This is SO going on the favorites list.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I've been sitting here snickering and chuckling...Hilarious and spot on; their voices (especially Dom's) are very clear.

LOL-"The Smile"-I was just watching an episode earlier today and yes, he does have The Smile (tm).

I could totally see String baking bread. It takes finesse, and he's good with his hands, so why not?

As for Michael's mishap...oh, this doesn't bode well...XD