Reviews for Baby, It's a Fine Line
OTHGirl24 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome story :) Loved it!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was amazing. It was different from some of your other things (at least I think it was) and the fact that it still flowed so well and spoke so honestly speaks to your talent. You can write LP in any atmosphere and make them phenomenal!

This is the first in a long line of reviews I need to leave you!
LPlover chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loved it!
SmH-ac chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
The first thing I thought of when I read this was I would be really curious to hear what would come out of a song writing session between you and Joe Purdy (perhaps because I was listening to him at the time, and your writing always seems to be so musical)...regardless...

I really loved this for a lot of reasons: the rhythm, the anger and the constant reminder that love and hate are often so closely intertwined...
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
"Life was so much easier when she was out of sight. (But she was never out of mind.)"

yes yes YES

this was absolutely stunning. i adore your writing. i just can't say that enough.
oth4eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved it, Lucas was a lot like i thought he acted in Season 5. Especially with the 'i hate you'.
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow. That was amazing
titania1000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was absolutely refreshing, and angry, and sad, and beautiful... you traped me since the first paragraph, thank you. Is in my favourite list of stories now.
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
another great story, great writing, loved it
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
First off, I love it. Secondly, I love it. This is such a honest portrayal of what could have happened season 5. While I love the romantic side of the Lucas and Peyton relationship, I feel like there are

seldom honest versions of their love story, that would go a little more like this. I love the use of the word Hate for Love, because they are so often the same, the extremes of their end of scale of feeling. I have been guilty at using the word hate when I meant love, because it does so much damage at first impact. And it sits there festering when it is said to you, crushing the

life out of you sometime quietly.

And when I say I love it - I mean exactly that. No confusion here.

xoxo, SG
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Another beautiful one shot. Gotta say that I loved the way you layed it out. Its so much different than everything else, and I loved it.
WDE11 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow! That was a little different than I am used to from you. I have to say I enjoyed the writing style and even the aggressiveness of LP, but it took reading it twice to get used to the angry tone. We all know that LP sulk but you dove into the anger behind it. Very interesting!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Loved it. (:

You should write one like this in Peyton's perspective!

:D
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is such a different type of story from you, but I love it!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
i really liked this story and how even though lucas said he hated her it wasnt true! i liked the style of writing and the plot. Great story! cant wait to read another one!