Reviews for Chosen
Wasmin-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is so well done. Feels like one of those scenes the creators themselves might've left out. Kudos to you!
darkwings13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was just... beautiful. It's so deep and you've captured their characters very well. And it's so admirable that instead of feeling jealous or angry, Colette feels ashamed for being sad that Sheena's with Lloyd. She's has a very beautiful heart in my opinon. And it was nice how she gave Zelos the snow bunny charm. Great job!
Rayni chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwwww it was beautiful. :) Just the kind of in-game gen I love. You did a great job of keeping them in character, like with Colette feeling guilty about her selfishness, rather than being angry at Lloyd or Sheena. Well done!
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awwww!

Personally, I think Zelos needs someone like Colette to stay with him. To me, I just... I don't know... I like them together. I know this is a friendship story, but it still makes it feel Zelette to me.

Regardless of what you meant it to be, though, it was very well-written:)
Forever.X.Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aww, this was cute! Colette may seem like a complete blonde idiot but she can be actually pretty deep, if you know what I mean. I don't really support ZelosXColette but this was extremely adorable.
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh, God. Colette is perfect in this. So is Zelos. You did a wonderful job writing this, thank you so much.
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow... Just wow. That was a really amazing shot, I love how you put both Colette and some of Zelos' jealousy into that without going too deep into the significant other's thoughts. It was just them at that moment, which really made it all the better. While I admit wholeheartedly to being a SheLloyd fangirl, I never really took the thought of Colette being the first one to knock on the door. (seeing as in mine, she's not even one of the three to remain behind) Your take on it, however, was much better than anything I could've come up with. Great work!

Sky
laconic edge chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow. I just. Wow. I usually have some type of useful crit to give, but for once, nothing comes to mind. The way the story flowed.. you gave equal attention to both the actions and internal thoughts, which I feel a lot of writers neglect. Plus the characters were so spot on I would swear it came straight from the game.

Awesome story.