Reviews for All it Takes is a Midnight Smile
NinjaMeap chapter 8 . 8/27
wait WHAT

This doesn't get a happy ending? HOLY SHIT YOU BAST-

Sorry. You're a good writer and don't deserve painful words flung at you. FYI I'll be at you house tonight with a pitchfork and maybe a knife. Make dinner or lock your doors, what ever fills your cup.
NinjaMeap chapter 6 . 8/27
*partays harder*
NinjaMeap chapter 4 . 8/27
i just died. Over and over and over. Keep slayin', Queen b
NinjaMeap chapter 3 . 8/27
WILL SIRIUS EVER KNOW ABOUT WHAT JAMES WAS THINKING

OH HE BETTER
TheOnlyMaraudette chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
They deserved a happy ending together, but NOOOO! Lily had to get in the way. I love her, she's one of my favourite female characters, but when I read fics like this, I just want to punch her and say to her to leave them alone, loving each other, because I know that in some part of their lives they actually had romantic feelings for the other. I love it. Especially the end, I just want to hug Sirius and tell him everything is going to be alright.
Peaceandunity chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
depressing but rather good
NightPortal chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I was reading your bio because I felt like stalking you a bit, and scrolled through your stories, and saw this one. And instantly thought, "I love you so effin' much!" xD

So, of course, the only logical thing to do is find that quote and write a review about it. :)

You should have storytime more often, that was fun! And you have a lovely reading voice. :D

After I'm done with Truth or Dare, I might just go through this story as well, because I never got to hear the end. And then the rest of your stories, though I'm not going to promise a review per chapter. If I did you'd prolly get sick of me... *shifty glance*

So yeah, that's all for now on this story, but I'll be back! :D Lessthanthree!
Catlethea chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Oh! *heart shatters into itty-bitty tiny pieces* So sad! Even knowing all along how things would work out, it still hurts. :'( I would say this is pretty good. There are a couple minor grammatical kinks you could work out, but it was really quite amazing. The whole situation with James's dreams about Sirius really added to the whole atmosphere of fear, and I thought it was very dramatic. Only cliche in very small ways, I assure you. :) Brilliant!
SlyThief chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Okay,so that was the weirdest storie I have ever was one of the best though!
minxmuffet chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Excellent, really. when will u update? Wish it's a happy ending!
carlee.nae chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
This is so sad. There's tears in my eyes. This is by far one of the best stories I've read in a long while :)
guernseyjar chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
I really like this, very cute. Very well written, good characterisation and considering this is your first, I can't wait to read more. )
riseofafallenangel chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
aw :(

i'm all sad now.

good though
MrsDracoLuciusMalfoy chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Ugh! Can't we make Sirius happy just once? That poor, poor boy. He never gets what he wants.

Lovely story, very well written.
Jadoku Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Yesh! I dictate that I will be the first to review! And also the first to admit that I didn't read all of it word for word for word, but I did read it! Meine Freudin, you have such a . . . lovely . . . mind and short chapters.

But I like it. 3