Reviews for 10th Anniversary
ShiningRedVampire18 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
You should make Yami have his own body in this, and maybe you could have Yusei's father in this to make it more interesting, and maybe put the students from Jaden's school in here too. I don't care how JUST WRITE THE FUCKING STORY BEFORE I GO INSANE!
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is a wierd story. Anyway, I want to tell you something about the another story you wrote about the two Ichigos. I think you or/and me should create a new story or a sequel of both Ichigo Momomiya and Ichigo Kurosaki because I really want to read a story of chapters with them. You know, a Adventure/Suspense/Friendship story like the one that you did, but with both anime story cast. And a new transformations with Mew Ichigo and a Ultimate showdown with both heroes against their worst enemies like Aizen and Deep Blue. It will be cool. Please sent me a message, thanks. I also need your e-mail address so I can sent you a message, thanks again.
XxBlackRoseWitch378xX chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I'm surprised only one person reviewed it, pretty interesting story.
XxBlackRoseWitch378xX chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice crossover of all three shows! It's really nice.
Autumn Thief chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great job! There just aren't enough YGO DM/5d fics out there! Great way of celebrating the 10th anniversary, for sure.