Reviews for An Old Flame
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 10/4
This was a simple and bittersweet tale. I love how honest and real their emotions were when they thought back to their time together. It's true they've grown into different people, but that doesn't mean they have to stop caring about each other. I just love how supportive they are of the other moving on because it shows a great deal of maturity on their part, which was more than Alucard showed when they first started going out but that's beside the point. LOL XD Anyway, it was a great piece and you should be proud of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
completely loved Integra's school daze and kinda jumped for joy when you did this one! Awsome story-ties in well with your previous fic and Pip staring at her bum was so him haha. Please please PLEASE write one about Alucard and Integra! xx
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was a lovely one-shot that I simply adore. You have kept them both so in-character. your view on Pip and I ntegra is very interesting. It was sweetand romantic yet not too mushy. I really enjoyed reading it. hey I have a small request - would you please go to my account and check 'Lovely creaturesPREVIEW' I'm really not sure if I should write it and some advise from an experienced author would do me good. Thanks.

The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I liked it. It was a tiny bit fuzzy at end, but it was still good. Though it was fun to watch Sir Integra fumble with "modern" technology. (And I always thought that blond haired leading ladies were only bad at cooking...)
Headmaster Cross Kaien chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Pip and Integra knew each other in school? Wow didnt know that. But it does make sense
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Why, you romantic devil, you. I thought you might be letting Pip fall into a stereotype when you had him checking out Tegra's bum, but you pulled him back up again when he remembered the smell of her shampoo and couldn't stop himself from asking, "What if..."

I really liked where you went with them, though. How they saw that they'd grown into two different people that aren't right for each other. Even still, there's that "shadow- devoid of both substance and form -of what they'd once shared." I liked this extra step you took to reconcile the ISD canon with Hellsing canon.

It's also quite funny that Integra would be so intimidated by a computer. Clever with her interpretation of a "bite." You know what? This could be a brother piece to "Well, Hello Dolly," because the meeting Integra had been in all day in that story was: "to iron out protocol for sharing electronic information across England’s various crime-fighting organizations." So this computer dilemma could be the result of that meeting! Ha ha. :D

And one more thing - Marvelous Mercs dot com. O_o That is so bad that it's hilarious!

Nice one-shot.

Sammich Man chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
A nice little oneshot. It certainly did bridge well together from your fic and then onto the canon aspects. Works out well on thinking what could happen at Hellsing behinds the scenes.
Anima Noir chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw,this was a nice one-shot. Really easy to read and it's interesting how you develope your characters background :D hehe IntegraxPip. Rare to read about :) all in all great chapter as always. Keep it up!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh memories. They are sadden kindness to it. I think you did a pretty good in transitioning the emotions. THough I got to say, since Alucard was never so kindly about the Frog dating his Master, How would he feel if he get with his childe? That be funny to see. And I guess Integra will never be a tech Wiz in the future. And this is the first ever story I read that center on Integra and Pip. I really like your "fit the story' approach to pairings. It really flows easily. Great job and have a nice day.