Reviews for The German Soldier
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I have a sad in my heart now :(
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh my goodness. I aplaud you doll. That last line stabbed like a knife. Great job!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
...you made me sad. Congratulations. I get sadder every time I reread it.

Sequel of Feliciano finding Ludwig? That was all I could think of when Ludwig died. Oh... now Feliciano's lost his partner, too. I mean, when America shot Ludwig, he was taking away a person someone loved in revenge for having some he loved taken away. Such is the paradox of revenge. Maybe even a continuation of Feliciano and Alfred coming to terms together, because I have a feeling Feli would forgive Alfred. He's a very christian nation after all, and I think he very much subscribes to "hate the sin, not the sinner". Though he can do righteous fury (attacking Turkey for polluting the Adriatic Sea), I don't think he would. Since Germany had killed England and all.

Er, not that I'm asking much. No, not at all. Just two more stories. *facepalm* But-but- your story really got me thinking~! Hmm. Well, I can play it out in my head, but I'd love to see you try it.
ShiguraSohmaTheYearOfTheDog chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I'm sad now...Good job! XD Really, brilliant idea with a brilliant ending~ Keep on writing!
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
It's a strong idea and I see your point with this though the ';ast smile' line was a little cheesy in this context and the story went too fast so it couldn't fully draw out the emotions. Especially a few lines post death- Germany's murder.

The last line was just lovely though!
Blank chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
;w; YOU! YOOU! I love the last sentence.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was...so sad ;_; If only the wire had come off earlier...

Oh God, Germany. -Facepalms- ;_;